Clyde Carson - "Ill Be Back"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
Clyde Carson will always be one of my favorite rappers. However, I was feeling some of his older stuff better. This song to me was pretty good but I need him to drop a full quality album man. In an ideal world I would have a goddam team reunion. There is no such thing as a bad team song.

Jan 1, 2006
game and them bws fools are turning clyde into a generic ass southern cali rapper....shit is wack
He hasn't really dropped a lot of new material. I've only heard a few joints but not enough to make me say Clyde's style has changed completely. But those singles that he has dropped revolve more around violence verses the good ol town bizz and club life.

I like that track GET IT ON

Apr 7, 2004
DUDE IS ONE OF THE BEST OUT OF THE BAY......BUT UM IT DOES SOUND LIKE SOME GUNIT SHIT....THE HOOK FORMULA ESPECIALY....BUT CLYDE GOT THE GLOW....BUT ALSO THE DUDE IS TALKIN SOME OTHER SHIT NOW.....LIKE YA BOY IS ALSO ONE OF THE BEST FROM OUT HERE BUT THE GUN TALK N SHIT ALWAYS WILL BRING THE GUN TALK TO YOU.....YA BOY IS HOT. CLYDE IS HOT.

Jun 18, 2007
game and them bws fools are turning clyde into a generic ass southern cali rapper....shit is wack
No Clyde is being the same Clyde...He just has the beats to expose the fact that he has been on that shit, same with YaBoy. They both sound like Game and they don't understand that they will never be Stars emulating stars...that is not how it works esp. when your in the same camp.