clyde carson dissed balance..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who would win a battle between clyde carson and balance?

• balance

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • clyde carson

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2005
anybody heard that clyde carson dis of balance...? my mans told me about it, i wanna know where to get it...

10/12/05

its been a coupla cats try to get on be about supposedly instigatin beef... since when in hiphop can you not ask who is a better emcee, or who would win a LYRICAL battle...? i aint ask who is the most gangsta, or who would win a fight... y'all cats need to relax...

Mar 6, 2005
Charlemagne said:
anybody heard that clyde carson dis of balance...? my mans told me about it, i wanna know where to get it...
way to start a beef my man. U ask a question if theres beef between the two and you made it worst by making a damn poll. this is how rumors start by starting threads like these. those 2 are dope MCs that should be working together.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Damn I forgot about that Quick track on B&O. Nobody can really claim the "whisper" style, it just get's cheesey when different artists do it back to back ie. Ying Yang twins and David Banner.

djgo

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2005
all i gotta say is... it better be ONLY lyrical beef... anything more will just be bullsht... it would be sad to lose one of them... frealz...

May 10, 2002
Charlemagne said:
This is one of your first 2 posts?

Getdafuccouttahere with that instigatin ass shit

ando

Sicc OG
Dec 3, 2004
^^Balance has done tracks wit em on the teams mixtape and on balances the mixtape

but yeh i think this is shit if there is a beef..i hate beefs between west vs west and espically bay vs bay

Mar 13, 2005
djgo said:
all i gotta say is... it better be ONLY lyrical beef... anything more will just be bullsht... it would be sad to lose one of them... frealz...
Lose one of them ? lol fuck you talking about? balance aint even that type of dude so it would never escalate to some street shit...

Sep 8, 2005
BALENCE IS THE MOST OVERATED RAPPER IN THE BAY, HANDS DOWN. PLUS HE A BACKPACK RAPPER SO THIS BEEF OR WHATEVA U WANNA CALL IT WILL NEVA ESCALATE INTO SOME STREET SHIT

Jul 29, 2004
Ego Crusher said:
clyde said on his new mixtape "its my style, go ahead balance u can take it"

i guess clyde mad cuz everyone tryin to do his whisper style... but really..clyde aint invented it.. dj quik did that on Do i Love her, jay-z did it on Murda Marcy, and i think even mess did it on an old album (forgive me for not knowin off top which one)... i think its was just a shot, but i dont think they really tyrin to beef... what the hell would that accomplish...

thats like that old beef btwn messy & 50.. "50 wouldnt get off the bus to talk to us'// from what i heard, 50 wasnt ON the bus, he was still at the hotel... gay all around... the bay always gonna have beef, but if we do, at least make it productive beef.
No, Its LL COOL J'S STYLE!! To make love to a bitch on every song of every track on every album and every radio cut....I dont think Clyde invented it...