CLUBS IN THE SCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
go to the power exchange. or STUD. bring all ur toughest homies and dress to impress! ull get laid in no time!

Apr 25, 2002
SF clubs arent really all that spectacular cause SF has its own flavor and a lot of clubs popping up are more LA like. Broadway probably has the most clubs, Zebra Lounge / Club LAtitude usually plays a lot of hip hop but the managing and promotions arent good enough to draw a crowd. Impala typically draws a good crowd but a lot of the folks there are douche bags and the music isn't as good.

Club 6 is pretty Casual and they play a lot of Hip Hip (SOMA) and Milk (Haight St.) plays a lot of Hip Hop too. They are casual with the dress, but I also find there ain't as many good looking hoes there.

One of my favorites has to be Fluid on Mission and 3rd. The DJ plays a lot of mashups but the place gets packed and everyone is dancing and dressed up like they should be at a club. For some reason its a little more difficult to pick up on hoes there so bring your A-game.

To be dead honest though you'd probably have a lot more fun and pay a lot cheaper of a bill if you just hit the Bars in the Mission or Northbeach or Nob Hill. Take it from someone who lives there. And yea I said Nob Hill, there's HELLA hoes in Nob Hill for some reason.

Rawtunes is right, City Nights/X and NV are all GAY as fuck and City Nights is full of 18 year old kids who act like its their first time out and fat bitches who fight each other.

Jul 13, 2006
MaddDogg said:
Rawtunes is right, City Nights/X and NV are all GAY as fuck and City Nights is full of 18 year old kids who act like its their first time out and fat bitches who fight each other.
haha yup could not have said it better

on the real tho Nob hill does have hoes for some reason i noticed that too but i like north beach better

Apr 25, 2002
man im up in the marina, the bars are cool, Blue Light, City Tavern, Bar None, KT's, etc etc.....But im starting to get tired of these uppidity ass hoes around here, and the guy to girl ration is usually like 20 / 1, with a bunch of dude i would LOVE knocking out. Havent really ventured much out yet, but have hit up North Beach like Savoy and shit like that, Lions Den, etc.......

Wassup with Nob Hill? Where the spots at?

Apr 5, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
go to the power exchange. or STUD. bring all ur toughest homies and dress to impress! ull get laid in no time!
You my friend are a goddamn fool! Good laugh to start my day. Yezzir!

Yeah bring all your toughest dudes to the power exchange. There is plenty of action there. Who knows you might even be apart of a gang bang. You being the victim though.

Sep 18, 2002
i went to rogue a few weeks ago..it was aight from what i remember..hella bitches in there. there was some bachlerette party and i was grinding on sum 50 yr old lady haha..but it was a cool place..little small tho.

May 5, 2002
DubbC415 said:
i wish mission rock was still doing bay shows on thursdays

man Mission Rock was the shit back in the day!!! Drunk all night. I used to wait for a mf to fall into that water. sheit i was in there @ 20 so i was luvin it forreal..

my old fav's were...

Mission Rock
Glas Kat
Jillians

Apr 7, 2006
4fifteenRolla said:
man Mission Rock was the shit back in the day!!! Drunk all night. I used to wait for a mf to fall into that water. sheit i was in there @ 20 so i was luvin it forreal..

my old fav's were...

Mission Rock
Glas Kat
Jillians
Mission Rock - those were the days...

Apr 25, 2002
greg, you should try heading out of the Marina, I'm with you, everytime I party there I end up slapping someone's teeth out. People are a lot less pretentious in every other neighborhood, if you're out in NB try Columbus Cafe, for some reason theres always hella hoes in there at like 9:30pm, also theres Mojitos which is pretty poppin and NorthStar. Chicks in the Mission arent as uppity, your bound to get laid after going out there 3 or 4 times, they probly aint as pretty though.

Nob Hill I guess the spots to go are Shangai Kellys, Tonic, Vertigo, none of them are really hip hop joints, but I swear to god these places are PACKED with beautiful women for some reason.

Mission Rock was the shit back in the day. I remember seeing Mac Dre's last concert in SF there...