Clubs in LA and San Diego Area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOUNGNUTT said:
ON YOUR WAY TO DAGO, STOP IN O.C. WE GOT SOME TIGHT CLUBS CRACC'N'!!!
SCORPIONS IS CRACKIN, BOOGIE ALRIGHT. UNIQUES GOT HOODRATS BUT THAT MOTHERFUCKER HAD FOOLS LETTING OFF IN THE PARKING LOT A FEW WEEKS AGO. TOO MANY GANGSTERS ACTING A FOOL THERE.ORIGINAL MIKES GOT BITCHES.WHAT OTHER ONE'S YOU GO TO YOUNGNUTT? I KNOW SOME BARS THAT ARE CRACKING TOO.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I BE HIT'N' UP THE "SUTRA LOUNGE" IN COSTA MESA, TRIANGLE SQUARE, CLUB VEGAS, THE DISTRICT LOUNGE IN ORANGE, THE SLIDE BAR IN DOWNTOWN FULLERTON, PEIRCE STREET IN COSTA MESA, SHARKYS IN NEWPORT, THE STAG BAR IN NEWPORT THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON HOMIE!!!

Jun 17, 2005
www.RaPimp.com
PB bar and grill on Tuesdays... They be beezies there... Just dont be too agressive... white chicks get scared and shit... ha... Brazilian beezies too... Thursdays... Downtown... that shit be crackin... Friday... Dunno... Saturday Downtown... Just pick the club with the most bitches in line... they all the same... Sunday... The Tavern in PB... that shit cracks... or if you like Reggae, hit up CLub Dynamite of the 5... washington st... Is a cool laid back spot with some random dimes poppin in and out... monday... Stay your ass at home... Hangover...

Aug 11, 2005
thanks yall for the info went down to the "gaslamp" area ended goin to "on broadway, deco's something like that and some other place all ended up early need to fine a place that close like 3 or 4, but it coo yall got a nice step up down there but yall dont dumb like up it coo i respect that cop are everywhere me and my boys were drunk ghostridin down broadway ha ha ha well sat another night need to fine out where to go from here

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOUNGNUTT said:
I BE HIT'N' UP THE "SUTRA LOUNGE" IN COSTA MESA, TRIANGLE SQUARE, CLUB VEGAS, THE DISTRICT LOUNGE IN ORANGE, THE SLIDE BAR IN DOWNTOWN FULLERTON, PEIRCE STREET IN COSTA MESA, SHARKYS IN NEWPORT, THE STAG BAR IN NEWPORT THE LIST JUST GOES ON AND ON HOMIE!!!
DISTRICT IS COOL BUT TOO MANY DAMN CHAPMAN COLLEGE DUMMIES THERE. SHARKY'S IS DOPE. BUT WHATS CRACKIN AT CLUB VEGAS AND TRIANGLE SQUARE? I HAVENT HEARD OR BEEN TO EITHER.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
LOL YEAH I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE,,, THIS THREAD CAME UP WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR SUMN ELSE...

POTRERO USE TA BE THA SPOT... I BONED SO MANY SKEEZERS FROM THERE...
SEEING A FIGHT WAS GAURANTEED,WE SEEN SOME GOOFY ASS FOO GET STABBED THA XMAS EVE BEFORE LAST

AND THEY ALWAYS GOT THOSE CONTESTS...

Dec 25, 2003
Back from the dead ey?? lulz!! Yeah that sure was 5 years ago lulz!! Ever since then; the nite scene has changed from good to bad as far as Ive been seein... Long story short my good ol' adventures to the clubs are all but gone... For the record I officially retired from relyin & goin to clubs... Just my opinion; shit down here aint as crackin as it used to be anymore plus the vibe all around died due to more of the wrong typa crowd plus Im old for all that now; its overrated & overplayed!!! Gettin myself together in life is way more important than wasting my gawddamn time wastin my breath on wack chicks & huntin for weak pussy lulz!!... I rather be a grownass family man; just givin a lil somethin for ya men here to keep in mind......