Clubs in LA and San Diego Area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005
Im comin down from the bay to LA and San Diego area wanna know what club be coo to go to and what close the latest and shit, i been there before but i wanna get yall opinion thanks

Aug 15, 2002
ROX
Aubergine
Stinagree(if you want to take a top notch snowbunny home)
Deco's is ehhh to me
Sidebar can be cool but its small...

either way in SD Gaslamp is the spot

Nov 7, 2005
Club M in Laguna Beach (South OC) - fine ass girls, dress nice or you won't get in.

Costa Mesa has quite a few spots too, Club Vegas(expensive), Shark Club, Detroit Bar.

The Boogie in Anaheim had it's moments but they lost they're liquor license last week, so that shit might be dead.

I'm more of a bar person myself, but there's all types of different spots in So Cal.

Dec 25, 2003
Also there's a grip of bars & clubs in Pacific Beach SD & it gets crackin too!!

Club Tremors @ PB Bar & Grill & Typhoon Saloon is where I usually go...

You can try Margarita Rocks, Moondoggies, Cane's & The Wavehouse as well just to go out for a couple of drinks!!!

Feb 13, 2006
45park1904 said:
yeah pb bar and grill homie is crackin in the summer,real chop
fuck that place... too many dude bros and johnny too cools for me to handle, plus i heard they dont play hip hop anymore and dont let people come in with baggy jeans, cause it "attracts the wrong type of crowd."

Dec 25, 2003
moves said:
fuck that place... too many dude bros and johnny too cools for me to handle, plus i heard they dont play hip hop anymore and dont let people come in with baggy jeans, cause it "attracts the wrong type of crowd."
Yeah they do, well they still should cuz havent went up there lately...

Last time I came up there was on the night of my birthday, last year & they did let people in with jeans, hats, & casual shoes...

Maybe it occurred sometime this year & Ive only been to that club twice & so far it's a pretty good club to check out, & they do play hip-hop all the time along with other club hits, from rock to dancehall to reggaeton!!!

But its mainly radio crap they play tho... But I rather go to a club where they also play a grip of techno, & dont get me wrong, Dago doesnt have the best clubscene outta the whole nation & rather go check out other scenes like Vegas & Florida for examples cuz Im already gettin bored relying on just Dago ya know....................................................................................

Nov 1, 2004
This is the perfect kind of thread I was looking for.... Im rolling down to So-Cal this friday morning. Gonna be in LA this friday night and SD this Saturday night... Any other suggestions on whats crackin? Shows, clubs, bars... Whatever.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
moves said:
I know what your saying homie...Me and my boys have been turned down a couple of times and Im bald so that dont help.Im basing if off of how cheap it is(no cover), taco tues(2 dolla coronas) and lastly they got some tight bitches up in there,especially in the summer time.