Club Twist in SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i looked on google and im just guessing its a swingers club

fuck around go get a drink and some nigga with a eye patch gon be beatin that shit up from the back

lmao

but nah do ya thing my nig just be safe n them shits ya know

but on some real shit based on my knowledge man the best way to make your girl loosen up is to make her feel comfortable around you..have you thizzed with her or something?

i cant even give you no knowledge on them shits... you should watch this movie called 'an american orgy' pretty hilarious and slightly on topic

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
Twist is an invitation only private party! No one may attend any function or come in the property without being invited to Twist. Twist is not open to the general public --- from their website.

So how do you get to go to this place?

EDIE: Arrive and leave a party as a couple. Do not initiate activity with other couples unless both you and your partner are willing to join. It is expected that if one person swings, his or her partner is free and willing to do so as well.

You shouldn't swing with a person unless you want to, and they don't have to swing with you. Be direct but courteous in your refusal and understanding if rejected. Not every one is compatible.

Don't disturb the swinging enjoyment of others in a bedroom or other swing areas with loud or prolonged talk.

Be respectful of other's privacy. Looking for a quiet intimate spot with your partner(s) is acceptable if done in a discreet manner. Intruding on other people's space by turning on lights, loudly entering an area or closing doors loudly when leaving is rude.

This place is definitely for swingers.

Does it cost a grip to go to one of these 'events'?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so what if she gets drunk and just goes ham and starts blowing like 6 guys at one time in front of you at the entire club is rooting her on like "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG"

are u gon be cool with that?

if not, scrap the idea
how she gon open up if she dont open up mane?

she might feel like you want her to do things to make you happy, like opening up is what you wanted, and so if you dont wanna be hi fiving some dude while he beats it up from the back and your girl has this lost look on her face, set some rules before hand

once again, im joking

but not really

May 16, 2002
Has anyone here ever been there before?

Trying to bring my girl out of her shell and into some adult stuff; not necessarily swinging, but going to a place like this would be a MAJOR step for her. It looks like its cool, and 99% of the reviews are positive, but I always like to hear opinions directly from a person.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.