Classic Undeground KC Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
This is the video that put a 16-year old rapper named Young Kev on the map, in the KC Hip-Hop scene. The video was filmed by Vell Bakardy in a popular after-hours club on the Eastside of KCMO. I say this is a KC classic because it's real ho's, real pimps, and real gangstas doin what they do in the video.
I had to share this with the Siccness, because I know people luv that underground rap, and this is some classic KC shit, from the youngest MC to impact the town.

Young Kev "You So Nasty"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p03ip3939oU

May 20, 2006
Twiztid One said:
sweet video , hes been puttin down for some time now . have ya heard how the new cd is comin along and when ?
The new album is done on the production level. We are just trying to expand the distribution and do some good promotion for the new album Mixed Emotions. When it drops, I know that people will really begin to appreciate what Young Kev is bringing to the table in the independent rap scene for Kansas City and the Midwest. I know it should be available on the internet and in KC in Mid-February. It'll probably hit other regions in June.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
mocheezkc said:
This is the video that put a 16-year old rapper named Young Kev on the map, in the KC Hip-Hop scene. The video was filmed by Vell Bakardy in a popular after-hours club on the Eastside of KCMO. I say this is a KC classic because it's real ho's, real pimps, and real gangstas doin what they do in the video.
I had to share this with the Siccness, because I know people luv that underground rap, and this is some classic KC shit, from the youngest MC to impact the town.

Young Kev "You So Nasty"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2OK8tgfIXo
video been removed?????????????????????????????????????

May 20, 2006
MID-WEST785 said:
video been removed?????????????????????????????????????
Yea, my boy Swell L had put the video up, I believe he had put up some other videos that youtube didn't approve, so they took down every video he had posted. Imma hook up another link for the vid, this evening.