Classic Albums from the SAC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
everybody probably gonna say season.......but to me, that flawless will be in my deck forever....every fuckin song on that album is fire, the beats, and hollow with that laid back, smooth as flow, shit, album is just what the title is, flawless

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
greedygreg209 said:
everybody probably gonna say season.......but to me, that flawless will be in my deck forever....every fuckin song on that album is fire, the beats, and hollow with that laid back, smooth as flow, shit, album is just what the title is, flawless
i agree

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Sentenced said:
Choose only one? from a city with the best scene? impossible.
i feel you. that's what i said. being that I'm a producer and whatever in Sac, I know that there are lot of classic albums that never came out. Even the ones that did hit the selves didn't get promoted. But the C.C.H. album "WE BUBBLIN'" still sounds good today, and that was a classic. Both Skanless albums are classic. The 1st Nonfiction, Loaded, shit there is to mush shit to mention. O yeah, and this one too.

Aug 7, 2002
jus sayin it's been to many but oh well.....mines is

loaded
planet zero
if these walls could talk
pizzo-heated calhoun
homicide-plantation
c-bo-one life to live
killa tay-snake eyes