CINCO DE MAYO ASSASSINO VIDEO SHOOT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dang........

so it looks like San jo will be poppin but what I wanna know is what is going on in the SFC this weekend?!?!?!?!?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you might catch a fool like GANGSTAEIGHT in San Jose on Cinco De Mayo fuckin with that good ol mexican food. oh coy!

M

MrFreeze

too bad its on sunday or id shoot through too but i got plans already...1

M

MrFreeze

i feel ya pimp its good to get away from the city from time to time. but its gonna be on and crackin in the SFC this weekend too although im not sure where. ill let ya know.

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
Sup Assassin?..........eh homie if u still in the town in da morning hit up the car show at the Universuty in Turlock , the show is usaull off da hook , has been the last two year any ways, KVE will have a booth out there....hit the celly..............or da hip 209.393.0466

C

CORPSE DA NOCCA

BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Yall be careful out there down town SJ during Cinco De Mayo be some crazy ass shit, I aint even gotta tell you......cause you know
Reese from tha SJ he b knowin I'LL b out there acktin a fool

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah getting out of the city is nice but see if imma be drinking I don't want to be driving I wanna make it home, so only if I got a spot to crash at. Besides walking around under the influence in another city is not coo unless you know the cuts just in case

May 1, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Yall be careful out there down town SJ during Cinco De Mayo be some crazy ass shit, I aint even gotta tell you......cause you know
that's realtalk, last year there was a small squabble on King and Alum Rock right there past Church's Chicken. traffic was gridlocked wit too many spectators. it took about 20 mins just for everyone to smebb out sideways before the penelopes came. hope this tonite will be haterfree and live. we'll i'm off to the strip! see me rydin shotgun on a black navi wit rowdy ass flipz!

408 $mebbin