Chuuwee out of Sactown thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If anyone needs Cool World still here you go. I've been so backed up with music just got around to listening to it about a week ago and it's dope.

The Chuuwee Channel drops this Tuesday

He also dropped a collection of unreleased songs for hitting 9,000 followers on twitter about a month ago. You can grab it for free here.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Been streaming The Chuuwee Channel since it dropped, really solid album. I just can't bring myself to buy mp3s for $9.99 and I honestly think a lot of up and coming artists are hurting their "sales" charging that. If it was $5.00 I would have copped just to support dude but yeah.. waiting on a free download now.

Chuuwee - The Chuuwee Channel - Listen | Audiomack

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

01 Begin the Mack (Intro)
02 Meadowview Morning (feat. Bueno & Sean LaMarr)
03 Powder Inn
04 Florin Light Rail
05 Regional Transit
06 DueYuu (feat. Blu)
07 James Rutter (Swim Center)
08 Lime Lights
09 Florin High Flirt
10 Riverside Ransom
11 Hike & Seek (feat. St3wart KooL)
12 Lonely In Land Park
13 Meanwhile Off Mack
14 What We Started
15 South Sac Get the Money
16 Greenhaven Blues
17 Save the Last Dance (For Someone Who Cares)

Download Chuuwee TSSM(iT) zip

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

''The Road To The Mack'' is a free 4 track compilation EP featuring previous collaborative tracks by JR & PH7 and Chuuwee from the past couple years. These 4 tracks are a warm up to the first full collab album ''The South Sac Mack'' by JR & PH7 X Chuuwee.

''Just Like Sac'' from ''The Good Life'' album by JR & PH7
''Honey Struck'' from ''Wild Style (Side A)'' album by Chuuwee
''It Is What It Is'' from ''The Good Life'' album by JR & PH7
''Travelin''' from ''Waiting For The Good Life'' album by JR & PH7

released 10 March 2015
01 Just Like Sac
02 Honey Struck
03 It Is What It Is ft. Fly Union
04 Travelin' ft. Act Proof

Zippyshare.com - JR & PH7 X Chuuwee - The Road To The Mack (2015).zip

‘Meanwhile off Mack’ is the debut single from JR & PH7 X Chuuwee’s collaborative full length release, The South Sac Mack, which is set to drop early 2015, via Below System Records. The song is the true story of a party the Sacramento MC threw with friends that ended early due to gunshot fire. No one was shot thank goodness. This song is a prime example of the bi-polar nature of Sacramento and the notorious “Mack Road” area, as things often go from great to bad in a flash. JR & PH7 are a production duo from Germany who have worked with some of your favorite Hip-Hop artists, including Skyzoo, Sean Price, Black Milk, Torae, Phonte, and Kev Brown to name a few.
01. Meanwhile Off Mack 03:39
02. Meanwhile Off Mack (Instrumental) 03:39
03. Meanwhile Off Mack (Acapella) 03:39
04. Meanwhile Off Mack (HADE Remix) 05:15
05. Meanwhile Off Mack (HADE’s Southside Dangerzone Rework) 05:15

Download PH7 Chuuwee Meanwhile off Mack (EP) Match) zip

Meadowview Morning EP (no link yet)

"Meadowview Morning" is the second single taken from JR & PH7 X Chuuwee's collaborative full length release, ''The South Sac Mack''. Produced by the European duo JR & PH7 and rhymes by Chuuwee, where he gets support by Bueno and Sean LaMarr on "Meadowview Morning". As Chuuwee explains: ''Meadowview Morning is my reflection. Of growing up in the notorious Meadowview neighborhood in South Sacramento. Every morning before school I was awaken by gunshots, fights, sirens, and the sounds of crime and poverty''.

''The South Sac Mack'' album is based on stories of Chuuwee’s teenage years growing up in South Sacramento, is set to drop March 24th, via Below System Records.

released 17 February 2015
https://belowsystem.bandcamp.com/album/meadowview-morning