christmas present list thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
TROLL said:
good shit homie.. it may hurt the pockets too get gifts but in the end its all worth it too see the smilin faces..

thats how i feel....i told people dont get me anything im too old to be getting gifts....i said just buy for her ...i aint trippin if dont get anything...seeing her hella happy makes it all worth it...and hey liLgUerOeNe415 ...where did ur lady copp them rad bandana slippers?got a pic of em?...

Jun 12, 2003
les c i got a blanket,lamp.sean john shirt,candy,force 1s,lotta smell good,,but it was nice 2 see all my sis n bros kids open there gifts that i got them and all...jus like eastbayrider said i didnt want anything i rather c the kids open gifts with smiles,,,,

Aug 20, 2003
MAN I GOT THE FLU FOR CHRISTMAS LOL MAN IM SICK AS FUCK.MY GIRL GOT ME A NEW PS2 GOT SOME TOOLS AND THAT WAS ABOUT IT SHIT BUT I SPENT SCRILL THIS YEAR ON PRESENTS 4 OTHERS.ITS BETTER 2 GIVE THAN RECIEVE THATS WHAT GRANNYS SAYS....

Dec 16, 2004
I GOT TO SEE MY 9 MONTH LIL GIRL CRAWL THROUGH ALL THE PRESENTS AND TEAR SHIT UP LOL, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME! BEING WITH MY GIRL MY DAUGHTER AND FAMILY WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR? IT WAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS