chopper mistah fabs lil brother????!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2006
so me and my friends were watching tv2 last night and the part where its fabby and chopper he says "this is my lil brother" my friend said that chopper is mistah fabs brother but, i was like iono dood. but den my friend said they kinda look like if fabbys head wasnt so big and a lil skinny, then after dat i was undecied.

Sep 4, 2002
rp707 said:
so me and my friends were watching tv2 last night and the part where its fabby and chopper he says "this is my lil brother" my friend said that chopper is mistah fabs brother but, i was like iono dood. but den my friend said they kinda look like if fabbys head wasnt so big and a lil skinny, then after dat i was undecied.
o wow

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
ROPA said:
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD
amen

stupid shit like this should be auto-banned, this forum is saturated with fuckin retared lil kids who hang on to every word out their favorite rapper's mouth.

Mar 16, 2005
rp707 said:
u r readin way too into this shit, just enjoy the damn video. Dont try to decipher everything u see and hear