"Chiligrrl's 10 steps to rape a rap artist"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
inasense206 said:
fuck all this other beef.. you had sex with your flesh and blood... thats disgusting... :confused:
Damn mayne, did you even re-read what that situation was about, or do you just hop on the thread for the fuck of it. That shit ain't funny, It's time for U to put down that glass dick, tape up your raw ass crack smoking fingertips, clean the crust from around your mouth and get some sleep, cause you got the attention span of a goldfish potna.

My bad, I just checked your profile, your only 15, your nuts ain't even dropped yet.
Pull out your "See & Say" and turn off the computer, remember, the cow goes "MOOOOO".

In fact, ain't it past your muthafuckin bedtime.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Lol @ See & Say...I remember them shits! Those rocked.

As for this brother situation: if you really fucking take the time to read shit, you won't be so confused. It's sad, but there is this crazy thing called incest that happens in some households. When it happend to me, I was 6 years old. The person who did this to me was 7 years my senior (for all the idiots, that's 13 years old) and in my opinion old enough to know better. It was also my relative, my brother to be exact. It's fucked with me my entire life and it's not something that is funny.

When D-Sane called me a "brother fucker" I figured he was making reference to that, when really he was talking about something that I had written for a radio bio as an entertainment piece. The two situations are entirely unrelated. But to me it was comedy to see how easily things get misinterpreted. Folks really don't pay much attention to the world around them. They just take in what they want to and start jibber-jabbering. Myself included.

Nov 30, 2002
Red Ryda 916 said:
Damn mayne, did you even re-read what that situation was about, or do you just hop on the thread for the fuck of it. That shit ain't funny, It's time for U to put down that glass dick, tape up your raw ass crack smoking fingertips, clean the crust from around your mouth and get some sleep, cause you got the attention span of a goldfish potna.

My bad, I just checked your profile, your only 15, your nuts ain't even dropped yet.
Pull out your "See & Say" and turn off the computer, remember, the cow goes "MOOOOO".

In fact, ain't it past your muthafuckin bedtime.
im 16 now first off.. secondly.. blow me dick head... that shit is disgusting regardless.. and yeah.. i got a short attention span.. very few things keep my attention... but that just stood out to me.. so.. that kept my attention....lol.. still funny

pz

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Ahhh.......let's all hold hands now and sing a little song.

Karlie.....regardless of what you think....I would have never took it there about your brother. That's just not the kind of thing to TRY and clown about. I know alot of things about alot of people......even the people you have seen me attack.....and there are still certain things I kept where they belong - PRIVATE.

Anywho.....have fun playin' with the other kids. And don't beat up on them too bad. They're just jealous cuz you're in the smart people classes.....lol. I'm outta here......I have a birthday to celebrate and a brain surgeon to find. :)~

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
inasense206 said:
im 16 now first off.. secondly.. blow me dick head... that shit is disgusting regardless.. and yeah.. i got a short attention span.. very few things keep my attention... but that just stood out to me.. so.. that kept my attention....lol.. still funny

pz
Hold on there "Tiger", Don't get your Osh Kosh' in a bunch,Lol, well it just stood out to me that you made a dumb muthafuckin comment about something that nobody should find funny, that's why I came at you sidewayz. But if you wanna trade insults, do it on the playground youngsta, I ain't got time ta' babysit, I just think it's tasteless for someone who still has their mom wipe their ass for em' to comment on a subject like this.

And another thing, maybe you should try asking a girl for some head before you ask another dude,
Fuckin' weenie, Stay stuck trick.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
How many people on here are 20+ really? You're talkin about a lot more people than you think....lol...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
inasense206 said:
how old are you dogg? 20? 25? still postin on message boards? GET A CAREER! im finishing college in 2 years... see you in the business industry.. along with my osh kosh

pz
Ya know.......you really say some outlanderishly stupid shit sometimes. I really have a feelin' that somebody in the "business industry" (WTF is that anywayz?) is goin' to smash you someday. I don't like your attitude.....you're hella wishy washy.

Nov 30, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Ya know.......you really say some outlanderishly stupid shit sometimes. I really have a feelin' that somebody in the "business industry" (WTF is that anywayz?) is goin' to smash you someday. I don't like your attitude.....you're hella wishy washy.
what can i say?.. im an ignorant 16 year old (seriously) but i dont care... and you know what i meant by business industry... yeah i picked stupid words (ignorant 16 year old remember?) whatever.. its nothin

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
what can i say?.. im an ignorant 16 year old (seriously) but i dont care... and you know what i meant by business industry... yeah i picked stupid words (ignorant 16 year old remember?) whatever.. its nothin

pz

All though I know where you're coming from, since I was there only 4 (almost 5) years ago, that's a bullshit and immature excuse to use for sayin shit like that. I had that same attitude when I was your age, I didn't give a shit...Sometimes I still don't. But let me school you on one thing I have learned, you should give a shit. Cause if you don't, you're gonna end up saying the wrong shit to the wrong person and you may end up hurting yourself in the end. Take that however you want, I'm not tryin to preach to you, I'm just sayin it cause I've been there, and said that. Ever heard of "being the bigger person?" I know it's a hard thing, cause most people including myself don't do it very often, but more times than not, if you are the bigger person, you will come out on top. Anywho, I'm done ranting and raving for the night.