Children of Men

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
first off.. that shit is set 20 years from now.. realistic?..i guess we'll find out.. and weed is still illegal.. comedy.. that refugee camp shit been happenin'.. the rich got richer.. the poor got poorer.. and the endin' was whack... since the boat was name tomorrow, are we supposed to leave the movie feelin' hope.. homeboy said it best when he was hittin' the strawberry cough.. ha.. somethin' along the lines of even if they found the cure for infertility, it's too fucken late already 'cause the world is already shit.. HA.

oh yeah.. i think the girl was black 'cause subliminally they are sayin' the government wouldn't accept that the first child was black.. every time i heard them refer to the girl as a fugee.. in the back of my head i heard nigger.

Jun 15, 2005
I just got around to watching it today, and it was hard to keep my attention focused enough to try and interpret any possible 'messages'. Just a regular old movie to me, nothing too special. Sorry for the lack of insight, I'm sure you're used to it.

Dec 8, 2005
good shit godzilla. i was surprised by the production quality even watching it on a pc. its a nice critique on the west (iraq references, immigration etc). if anything its just interesting to see other peoples visions of what the future may look like.

Jul 22, 2006
Not a deep movie. Not very insightful. Not very thought provoking. Visually pretty nice though. The camp uprising/battle scenes were pretty good. Something didn’t feel right about the pacing of the film and the story felt very shallow. Not a bad film. Worth renting, but not worth paying full theater price to see.