Children of Men

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
Just saw the movie at the theater in the new mall in SF. Everybody should go see this film. It should be coming out next week or something everywhere else.

For those who dont know the movie is about the world in 2027, where women have become infertile and mankind is in chaos. Then theres a girl whos pregnant that clive owen's character tries to lead to a new society being created to preserve humanity.

Anyways i think yall should see it because it brings up a lot of points about todays society. The world in the film is a very realistic view of the future. Violence, corruption, chaos etc.

I want to discuss it wit yall,
how accurate u think the depiction of the future is, what would happen if women became infertile, etc.

so go peep that shit

TRAILER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NikEQy1XxDE

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
I just saw the commercial half an hour ago and it looked good and I was wondering what the fuck it was about. I seen Clive Owen in a tunnel with I think a younger black girl I was confused with what was goin on, but it looked good. From the storyline you told sounds like a must see.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
I'd seen the trailer on tv previous to your commercial. Like when I viewed the Apocolypto commercial, I didn't get what the movie plot was, just from the commercial.

It looks really good. When I go back to New Yawk, imma go see that.

It would be interesting to see how men cope/deal with pregnancy *gigglin*

Dec 8, 2005
without seeing the movie i can already tell you that if women became infertile we would use stockpiles of frozen eggs and jango fetts sperm to create the clone army.

honeslty i saw the trailer but was turned away by its gay pretense of saying women cant have babies and then showing me in the same trailer, oh wait yes they can, this woman can have a baby.

can anyone else reccomend this movie?

t_lux

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
i only heard about apocalypto and thought of something else .. but it is a tight movie

didn't feel children of men at all.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
the previews looked kinda interesting....I didn't know about the infertile women/1 pregnant woman thing, but it still sounds coo....

Aug 3, 2005
do you all think the black women with the child is suppose to mean something? since a lot of people belive the human race derived from africa.
i heard that in the book Juliane (played by juliane moore) was originaly suposed to be the pregnant one and that Alejandro Cuaron changed it for some reason