CHILDHOOD ASS WHIPPING YOU WILL NEVER FORGET...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
my mom use to beat me with a wooden spoon, and as if you couldnt guess the shit hurt like hell. One day I was acting up, misbehaving and soforth. My mom had all she was going to take of my shit and went to the kitchen to get the spoon. I ran like a maniac of fire straight up the stairs and slammed the door behind me locking her out. im safe now. she cant get me. (five minutes later) What the hell, wht wont the door open???

My mom took some rope and tied the door knob of my bedroom to the banister that was 3 ft away. She had me trapped in my room for over an hour. Its funny now, but when your 6 it seemed real bad.
anyways I hope you all had a good chuckle over this.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
beto i hope you whipped his ass, and id find your "brother" if he isnt in jail, he probley still doing it to kids.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
SHEA said:
THE TRUE DEFINITION OF RESTRAINT: My uncle Phil taking all us kids ** brother & 4 cousins ** ( when he was supposed be babysitting us @ like age 4 ).....& he stapled all of us kids to the walls with a staple gun through our clothes, so we couldnt go out to the garage where they were smoking weed.
that shit is hilarious!!

my uncles used to blow smoke in my face...eat the whole 'fridge up.

Sep 29, 2004
this one time, i musta been like 7 or sum, i shot my sister in the eye point blank with a nerf gun dart, my dad was downstairs, he heard my sister start cryin, i was like noooo SHHHHHHHHHH she started holdin her eye and tearin up gettin loud. i was like sshhhhh im sorry.!!!!!. then i hear my dad comin up the stairs im like FUUUUUUCK so i run down the hall to my room and he comes in there and put me over his knee..... sigh

Jun 27, 2002
damn beto got deep on us.....takes a man to really admit that kinda shit..you get all kinda respect from me dogg for that one....i hope you get through that shit wit ya baby mama and shit turn out cool

i remember one time my dad caught me sneaking out and he grabbed the belt and beat the shit out me for 3 blocks, dragged me back in the house and beat me with an extension cord for 45 minutes on some passion of the christ serious ass whoopin shit...he then went into the kitchen and boiled some water and poured it all over my wounds...then dumped a entire jumbo salt shaker on them...and filled the bathtub up with lemon juice and made me sit in it for 2 days....after that he shot me in the thigh with a .22 and made me dig the bullet out and give it back...i had to sew it up with the string from my socks and a pine needle, i cauterized the wound with a spoon i heated over a candle...he then put me in the trunk of the car and drove me to yosemite and tied me to a tree and covered me in honey and stapled steaks to my chest....i was there for 3 days gettin mauled by bears and insects.....he came and got me and told me he was kidding and he loved me and then he took me to mcdonalds and baught me some fries....then he ate them in front of me and laughed as he droppedme off at greyhound and told me he wasnt even my father and that my real father was dead...he gave me directions to the cemetary in New York (im in CA) and $3 for a ticket to get there (the ticket cost $134)...i had to suck dick in the bathroom for 2 days to get that damn ticket.....

yeah i had a fucked up childhood....and that was only the beginning..i was 9