Child support question..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2006
Mother has no custody or visitation. And is not employed. I want to know if I can file for child support even thou she not working. And if I do file against her will she get custody? All feed back is appreciated. Thanks folks!

Sep 22, 2002
Yes you can file against her, they'll base her payments off minimum wage and stay on her ass to get a job. She would have to file on her own to get any form of custody which would be an easy fight for you. Visitation is a different story though, but again she herself has to file for it.

Dec 4, 2006
Timm fuck off...you still a virgin and you leave this type of thread for us men with kids.

If you have full custody, yes you can file for child support.

And if she wants visitations, she has to file a visitation form for a court hearing on that.

Good luck bro!

Jun 9, 2007
Holy shit, a dude who actually has custody and is fighting to get child support from the mother? From reading the other thread in here, you would've thought that this scenario could NEVER happen!

lol@that

no, she won't get custody just because you file for child support. The legal system isn't THAT jaded against dads in this country, it's just that as dudes many of us are too stupid or too naive to stick up for and defend our rights... then we like to bitch about it after the fact and cry about how we're getting raped by the system. Whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaa.

By the way, there are several groups in pretty much every state dedicated to helping fathers with their rights in child support cases, for and against them. Look into it in your state.

Nov 26, 2006
Holy shit, a dude who actually has custody and is fighting to get child support from the mother? From reading the other thread in here, you would've thought that this scenario could NEVER happen!

lol@that

no, she won't get custody just because you file for child support. The legal system isn't THAT jaded against dads in this country, it's just that as dudes many of us are too stupid or too naive to stick up for and defend our rights... then we like to bitch about it after the fact and cry about how we're getting raped by the system. Whaaa whaaa whaaaaaaaa.

By the way, there are several groups in pretty much every state dedicated to helping fathers with their rights in child support cases, for and against them. Look into it in your state.
thanks for the info, appreciate all the feed back..

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Out of curiousity and be honest, are you trying to make her pay to get back at her? Or do you really want the financial support?(kids are expensive) Hopefully its the latter, which is more respectable IMO, but either way whatever you have to do to make sure your seed is OK....

Nov 26, 2006
Out of curiousity and be honest, are you trying to make her pay to get back at her? Or do you really want the financial support?(kids are expensive) Hopefully its the latter, which is more respectable IMO, but either way whatever you have to do to make sure your seed is OK....
Nah man I don't need to get back at her, it's her loss you feel me? I'm just tryna keep food on the table. Thanks for all the feedback thou.