CHILD SUPPORT.....need help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
CHILD SUPPORT...need help
does anyone else on this board have to go through this? is the court fucking you too? iv'e been getting fucked for almost 3 yrs. now and wondering if anyone else went through this and what they did in court in order do get a better case. did you have a lawyer or what? let me know folks a.s.a.p., i gotta go BACK to court i guess now, so i'm just trying not to get fucked again. i don't have a problem paying child support at all, that's not the problem, it's just how do i get the court to listen to me? is there a website or something i could go to, or a number i could call to talk to someone? i can't afford a laywer so that may be my downfall, but please someone help ya boy out....peace

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
FUK SOCIAL SERVICES. THEY TRIED THAT SHIT WITH ME AND I TOOK A BLLOD TEST AND IT WASN'T MY CHILD. THEN THEY WANNA ACT LIKE THEY CAN'T DO NOTHIN' FOR THE CHILD I WAS TRYIN' TO BE A FATHER TO AND THE MONEY I SPENT. IT FELT gOOD TO LOOK IN THEY EYES AND DEMAND MINES, JUST LIKE THEY WAS DEMANDIN' MY TIME IN COURT AND ACTIN' LIKE THEY WAS READY TO MILK ME.

I SAY gOT A COURT APPOINTED LAWYER AND HOPE HE/SHE CARES. OR gO TO A LIBRARY AND INFORM YOURSELF OF YOUR RIgHTS, THE PROCESS, AND HOW YOU CAN TYPE YOUR OWN MOTIONS TO THE COURT. TIME IS MONEY. DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND INVEST YOUR TIME IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SCRILLA.