Chiefs Vs. Chargers (Thursday Night FB)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Why do chargers fans want to lose?? The chargers are sitting at 4-4 in a very weak division. You can get into the playoffs with a 9-7 record. Chargers are known to be a better second half of the season team anyway. Can the chargers go 5-3 from here on out?

I can see why Chiefs fans want to tank they only have ONE win, so they have a legit shot at the #1 pick. It's way to late for the Chargers to tank though, with 4 W's you guys pretty much already bumped yourself out of a top 5 pick. Might as well try to make a run at the playoffs. Playoffs>>early pick

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Why do chargers fans want to lose?? The chargers are sitting at 4-4 in a very weak division. You can get into the playoffs with a 9-7 record. Chargers are known to be a better second half of the season team anyway. Can the chargers go 5-3 from here on out?

I can see why Chiefs fans want to tank they only have ONE win, so they have a legit shot at the #1 pick. It's way to late for the Chargers to tank though, with 4 W's you guys pretty much already bumped yourself out of a top 5 pick. Might as well try to make a run at the playoffs. Playoffs>>early pick
because we are tired of Norv and moreso AJ. You would have to be a fan of the Chargers to understand the disappointment. We are a farm team: we breed great players that go off the better things because our GM is too cheap to keep them. Its not about a draft pick its about the coach and GM.

Props: JLMACN
Jan 12, 2006
Well that blows, but if the owner didn't get rid of the GM and Head Coach after that disappointing season last year what makes you think he will get rid of them after this season? If anything on paper this is the weakest the chargers have looked in the last decade in my opinion, so I can see the owner giving them a break. I don't think the Chargers are great but they aren't that bad either, the refs screwed them on that Saints game and they were up 24-0 on the broncos. Win those two game and the chargers are 6-2 right now.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
because we are tired of Norv and moreso AJ. You would have to be a fan of the Chargers to understand the disappointment. We are a farm team: we breed great players that go off the better things because our GM is too cheap to keep them. Its not about a draft pick its about the coach and GM.
That's gotta be the owner being cheap tho. I doubt the GM wants to let all the good guys go. It ain't his money he'd be spending.

Props: IronLungs420
Jan 12, 2006
not even trying to talk shit, but god damn... the Chiefs really really fucking suck... like god damn. worst team in the league right now for sure

I've mentioned this before, but in preseason when everyone was picking them to win the division... I thought those people were crazy... looks like I was right
Yeah I thought they would be legit, not super bowl contenders but for sure I wouldn't have been surprised to see them in the playoffs.

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
KC fans wearing bags on their heads.. SMDH. I'm a chiefs fan for life but damn, do we have to sink as low as the saints fans.. Thats one thing I'll say about the raiders fans, they still have pride in their fucking team even if they are complete shit. They would never wear shit like that even if they were doing terrible.

Props: JLMACN

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Well that blows, but if the owner didn't get rid of the GM and Head Coach after that disappointing season last year what makes you think he will get rid of them after this season? If anything on paper this is the weakest the chargers have looked in the last decade in my opinion, so I can see the owner giving them a break. I don't think the Chargers are great but they aren't that bad either, the refs screwed them on that Saints game and they were up 24-0 on the broncos. Win those two game and the chargers are 6-2 right now.
we can win all the games we want. we are not a superbowl contender. just being real here.
as far as Dean Spanos, the owner, he stated their jobs are safe for now last season. thats why i want them to tank lol
the saints game and the last 3 plays of that drive, yeah :( thats debateable
losing to the broncos was on us and to the lousy browns.
but like i said you have to be a charger fan and living in the city to know whats goin on, fans are tired of the bullshit, the mediocrity, AJ and Norv need to go. and you are right bruh, we have a weak ass squad! the weakest we have had in YEARS!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
KC fans wearing bags on their heads.. SMDH. I'm a chiefs fan for life but damn, do we have to sink as low as the saints fans.. Thats one thing I'll say about the raiders fans, they still have pride in their fucking team even if they are complete shit. They would never wear shit like that even if they were doing terrible.
That's because no matter how bad they are they still think they're good

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I've mentioned this before, but in preseason when everyone was picking them to win the division... I thought those people were crazy... looks like I was right
If you want to say you were right about the Chiefs not winning the division fine.

But don't sit here, while the Chiefs are at 1-7, and claim you knew they were going to be this bad. No One called that. No One.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
First thing, I am glad to see another KC fan here on the siccness.

But you are clearly missing the point of the bags over the head. It's a ridiculous way to show your support for a ridiculous team. The reason why Raiders fans don't do it is because there is so much make-up and costumes on Raiders fans to begin with, No One knows who they are.

Welcome to the Siccness. Stay Active.

Props: Jaysav

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If you want to say you were right about the Chiefs not winning the division fine.

But don't sit here, while the Chiefs are at 1-7, and claim you knew they were going to be this bad. No One called that. No One.
I never said that... Did I??

I just said I didn't think they would win the division, and I thought they'd probably be the worst team in the division