Chicago/Milwaukee rares with pics.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Sorry for the photography, I didn't want to photograph everything I have, but here are a few samples.

Thats Kev Green & 420 Outlaws - Green House ENT 2002 - the OG from Racine Wisconsin not that 2005 crap you get off CD baby.

That is Flawless - "Ballin' Quick". That's a mega rare. That was his first CD ever and he has dropped several since - but that is like his "demo" I'm not certain which year it was released but I assume around 1999. I've sold a few but I know not many exist.

There are more than a few tracks on that cd - I don't know why he only labeled 2 or 3.

Amegeddon the Legacy - mega rare. More Chi-Town stuff.... It's a dope cd and I have never seen it before or after I bought a decent quantity of them.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
How the heck is a TDK CD worth anything?
It was his demo tape - he sold it out of his trunk. he got signed and went on to do 2 or 3 albums..

It's 100% legit tho.

I'm no cd counterfeiter - that's that OG demo. I only sell Chi-Town/Brew-Town OG's.

Good luck finding that cd EVER, because if you can find that CD I will give it to you for free.

But let me get back to my postings.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

Obviously that is DJ NK - it was sealed but I opened it because it was just too dope to be sitting around sealed. I know it says "DJ" but he raps too and did a lot of "Gheto Boys" remixes on this cd.... It's pretty rare too.

Thats 108 La Familia, Greenhouse "moving weight" and 2 raw / Goddoe and the family.

That is more rare Chicago shit you cant find anywhere.

That is just a little taste of what I have in general.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I really have too much shit to actually photograph and this is really just a sample (not to mention I'm not good at photography) but if you see something you're interested or have a request hit me up.

I have at least 2500 cd's most from the midwest Chicago/Milwaukee but I have a decent amount of stuff from the south or the bay.

Sorry, I have nothing from the NE - I wish I did but someone stole it all.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
You got only cds from end of the 90's early 00's ? Im always looking for mid 90's cd neva lestend
What do you want?

BMR stuff?

I have a lot from the mid 90's...

I just generally deal in Chicago/Milwaukee rares... But I have plenty of other stuff.

I got spice 1, gheto boys, 2 pac, master p, UGK etc..

I got an autographed Cool C "life in the Ghetto" cd to boot, both the disc and the cover are signed.

I'm playn' man - I do have all that aforementioned stuff but if you let me know what you want I can see if I have it.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Im looking for master p - ghetto trying to kill e 1st press
I can get you that - I may have that...

If you're from the US it's a 35 dollar cd shipped.

I gotta go through my shit but I know for a fact I have the tape (dope record BTW)... The price depends on where you're from.

Shipping to the EU is like 10-15 bucks.

If you're from the EU and want it 50-70 shipped.

I can get it but it depends on how long it takes me - not long.

Awesome cd to boot...

You want "mommas bad boy" or any TRU shit?

Apr 5, 2014
I can get you that - I may have that...

If you're from the US it's a 35 dollar cd shipped.

I gotta go through my shit but I know for a fact I have the tape (dope record BTW)... The price depends on where you're from.

Shipping to the EU is like 10-15 bucks.

If you're from the EU and want it 50-70 shipped.

I can get it but it depends on how long it takes me - not long.

Awesome cd to boot...

You want "mommas bad boy" or any TRU shit?
Not for the moment.
Yes if you sell me this master p cd 1st presd for 50/70 (i live in europe) i take it fo sho

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Im only looking for cd, why the cd s cheaper than the tape? Anyway im ok for deal the cd send me a message when you are ok. Thx
Now everyone wants this cd (at least 5 other posters) and I had no idea it was going on ebay for $150.00 (right now).

As for the tape question. Tapes generally after 1995/1996 are always more rare than the CD because people stopped buying tapes hence they limited production on tapes and really focused on CD's, but that generally depends on the album or record company. With some product the exact opposite is true - especially with the late 80's and early 90's stuff. Most of the underground stuff from that era is tape only.

Apr 5, 2014
Im not a real "1st press collector" but i luv this album, i got the 97 repress but thers som difference between the two pressing.sum tracks are changed and edit. Thats why i want it

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I already got it ts the edited repress, tats why i need the 1st with non edited tracks. Thx anyway
Basically you just want a non-edited version of "The Ghettos Tryn to Kill Me?"

You can find that anywhere.

As far as SMG - If I had the time I would explain the whole thing to you but SMG did a lot of OG's back in the day (first regional press) - and a lot of SMG's are considered OG's by many but there are a lot of true local releases of albums that are the real OG's.

When it comes to collecting it is really how far are you willing to go.

Reel to Reel, DATs, official demos, first releases etc, hell even record proofs.

Apr 5, 2014
Basically you just want a non-edited version of "The Ghettos Tryn to Kill Me?"

You can find that anywhere.

As far as SMG - If I had the time I would explain the whole thing to you but SMG did a lot of OG's back in the day (first regional press) - and a lot of SMG's are considered OG's by many but there are a lot of true local releases of albums that are the real OG's.

When it comes to collecting it is really how far are you willing to go.

Reel to Reel, DATs, official demos, first releases etc, hell even record proofs.
When i say 1st press i mean 94 press with red curtain.i doesn t matter if its local, national smg realese.i just need the non edited version wich is 94