Chicago/Milwaukee rares with pics.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
When i say 1st press i mean 94 press with red curtain.i doesn t matter if its local, national smg realese.i just need the non edited version wich is 94
They've been printing non-edited versions since the cd came out.

They come with labels that say "parental advisory explicit lyrics."

If you want an unedited cd then just look on Amazon or Ebay.

They should be everywhere.

If you cant find one I have one....

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Yes but more than 100$ thats not what im looking for
Dude, Just because of your avatar I will get you an unedited verseion of the cd for cheap.

Shipping will still be 10 but I get get it to you for under 25...

The one I have is missing the back.

But I'll get you one straight up - just as long as you're straight up.

2-3 years ago this cd was like water.

I know the SMG version was always sought after but - this guy wants the version that is unedited - is it illegal in France to have material that is "vulgar" which I would find highly ironic given your TV.

Apr 5, 2014
I dont understand what you mean about illegal vulgar material in france and tv.maybe its a joke but like you know english s not my 1st language.
If you really can sell me a cd version not edited (by edited i mean king george tracks deleted like in the 97 repress version) im ok.with no back cover im ok too because it deserve cheap price.
If you cant np thx anyway

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I dont understand what you mean about illegal vulgar material in france and tv.maybe its a joke but like you know english s not my 1st language.
If you really can sell me a cd version not edited (by edited i mean king george tracks deleted like in the 97 repress version) im ok.with no back cover im ok too because it deserve cheap price.
"Edited" in the US means no cuss words and "not edited means cuss words" - at least here in the US.

You want the SMG version.

Jan 30, 2004
just give up, you ain't gonna find what you want, any collector would know what version you wanted from the begining.