Check your god damn bitch.. fucking bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
I don't understand what the detective is after you for? An old crime or just because you threw her shit outside? I'm almost positive its not illegal to throw her stuff out after it sat for over 30 days, especially considering you gave her ample opportunity to come get it.

Aug 11, 2003
I don't understand what the detective is after you for? An old crime or just because you threw her shit outside? I'm almost positive its not illegal to throw her stuff out after it sat for over 30 days, especially considering you gave her ample opportunity to come get it.
They want to "talk" to me becuase of some shit that went down with myh bro...They think i know somthing.. but even if i did i don't

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
if that tv is a flat screen I'll give you more than 50 for it and I stay in the 206 so I'm local. Shoot me a pm and let me know what you trying to sell and I can beat any pawn shop price for anything I'm interested in.

Aug 11, 2003
Send her a text because its easier than yelling, then I would have broke the stuff and threw the rubble in the closest dumpster. I know I would because I've done that before.
Haha this comin from a dude who wants to take care of some other niggas baby and thats more heartless then anything i could do. theres no point in breaking shit.

Naa man this fuckin dectecive keeps fucking calling me she just left a message bring up that shit saying how nice we where for holding her shit for so long.

but its like shes tryin to play nice..

AND she brought up this shit.. where dude was talkin hella shit about my bro talkin aobut how he was gonna get got and somebullshit.

so i posted back tellin him that if anyting happen to my bro.. thing would get way worse.

the fucking dect fucking found that shit .. read it and wants me to talk to her.. i need to go look at what i wrote so i can keep my fuckin story stright.

BUT Really it doesnt matter.. cuz i only got facts from da homie who talked to him last.. and they have already talked to him.
ANd i reallydont know shit i wasnt there.

I just know my bro coudlnt/wouldnt do what they say he did out of cold fuckin blood.

But now i might have beef with this nigga beccuase of this shit.. time for me to get a pistol.

I have tried to aviod shit like this my whole life.. but i guess we are all just trapped in this fucked up ghetto bullshit. no matter how hard we try to change shit.. it just gets more fucked up.

Dec 21, 2005
thats why you dont help people... specially people u dont really know or trust specially niggas baby mamas n shit

May 16, 2008
Haha this comin from a dude who wants to take care of some other niggas baby and thats more heartless then anything i could do. theres no point in breaking shit.
yeah well wait till you have been got by a worm that writes $2000 in hot checks, takes your kid, and skips town. Lets see how cold you would be. HAHAHAHAHA