Check your god damn bitch.. fucking bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
This dumb ass bitch.. man..

The only reason i helped this bitch is becuase shes my bros kids mom

I helped this bitch out after some drastict shit happen. We Help her move ( we packed her shit while she just look thru it and shit didnt even fucking help)
And tell her she can keep some of her shit at our place, while the bitch got sotrage and shit.. but we tell the bitch we cant take her big ass bed.. becuase we already have too much of her shit.. She tells us it will be there for like 2 days and then the bitch will get all of her shit out of the house.

But the bitch bullshits for about 2 months. tellin my bitch bullshi like ill get it on friday or next week or some shit.. SO i get pissed and i get on the phone with her.. and shes all like " oh yea ill get it tomrrow" I'm like ok good.

the next day the bitch is like," oh ill get it tomrrow" on the 3rd day.. Im like..

Ok so you need to get this shit out of here today. she trys that bullshti torrmow crap.. and im like. " fine then it will be out fucking side"

then I hear her tell her mom that if I toss her shit outside.. shes gonna beat me and my bitches ass.. Which is funny cuz that fat bitch would get her ass beat if she came near my preggo bitch.. I aint gonna let her fuck up my kid.

So after i hear that.. she gets back on the phone all nice.. and im say " look bitch come get shit this.. You dumb blah blah blah.. So she starts goin off.
Somehwo her mom ends up with the phone like i was gonna change my tone.

Im like " fuck you bitch tell your dumb ass fucking kid to get her shit its out on the fucking street" she hangs up on me.

Anyway I tossed all her shit outside.. and fucked up her bed.. while it was being dagged in the dirt and shit
fuckin bitches came and got that shit within the fuckin hour

NOW where this gets all fucked up. She calls the Dectvie that has been lookin for me since all this bullshti happened.. THey just want to talk to me but I aint tryin to do that.. AND that bitch knows this. THAT bitch give them my fuckin number.. NOW they call me every other day.. Since i havnt called them yet... they think i know somthing or am hiding somthing.. SO im hella fucked.

ALL becuase i helped this bitch out.

SO i kept he dvds and player.. my bro ps games.. and 2 Tvs

AND THIS COMPUTER IM TYPIN FROM..

This shit is mine now.. unless my bro wants it at some point but i dont think I'm gonna be hearing from him in a while.

check yo bitch niggas.. check yo bitch befor she fuck around and do some drstict shit.. and have yo ass in the jail house stressed out.. cuz that bitch den ran her mothafuckin mouth-Xraided

AM I WRONG FOR WHAT I DID? SHOULD I HAVE KEPT IT COO?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^ lol @ big e comment. and this fool "fuck you bitch tell your dumb ass fucking kid to get her shit its out on the fucking street"

"She calls the Dectvie that has been lookin for me since all this bullshti happened.. THey just want to talk to me"

lol they always just wanna TALK to you

Aug 11, 2003
You should have just burned it or took it to the dump after she didn't come get it. It was in your house, so it was yours.
I know it was mine.. that why i kept what i wanted and all my bros shit. give one of the tvs to my mom cuz she needed one.

And i just read some of that big E thread.. Hahaha .. he seems willin to save her.. but i dont think even HE could deal with this bitch.. I have no idea have my bro delt with this bitch... Wait never mind he always used to yell at her and shit and "making her shut the fuck up. I always thought he was being a fucking dick to her.. but Noo.. once he was gone i see the real her.. bitch should be dead

Aug 11, 2003
HAHAHAHAHA!

u trying to slang any of it?
Yup i am.. I was gonna pawn one of the Tvs but they would only give 5-70 bucks for it.. so im like fuck even letting them see it.

I sellin this 27in tv I think its 27 .. no smaller.

My homie said he was gonna buy it.. but hes tryin to get it for 50 bucks and im thinkin naaa I said that price when i was all pissed.. fuck that

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
hahaha. nah im just saying i've made the same mistake but you'd look like more of a bitch for going back on your word. just hook your boy up let him get the 50 joog.... unless u dont like potna then fuck him. but if it's your boy you cant do that. lol

Aug 11, 2003
we aint like batman and robin.. its more like I used to buy weed from him.. till he started doin coke..
Now its like who give a fuck
I asked who wanted to buy a tv and he stepped up

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
we aint like batman and robin.. its more like I used to buy weed from him.. till he started doin coke..
Now its like who give a fuck
I asked who wanted to buy a tv and he stepped up
lmao @ batman and robin. hahhaha nah i was just saying if its like one of them real homies u cant do it. but if he's a fucking coker make him pay!!!

Apr 23, 2006
lol damn you got mad patience to keep that shit in your house for 2 months
i woulda been like bitch you want your shit its on craigslist you can buy it back
and more than 50 for a used 27 in. TV ... you got high hopes