CHECK OUT THIZZ NORTHSIDE HOMIES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2005
DEZ FOOZ DO NOT LOOK BLACK JUST B-KUZ THEY DRESS LIKE THAT DONT MEAN THEY BLACK
DOO RAGS JERSEYS ect WEREN JUS MADE FOR BLACKS SHIT I ROCK JERSEYS AND IM NOT BLACK
THE"RYDERZ" THERE JUST G'D UP THATS ALL..............AND HERE ANOTHA WUN...THIZZ WUNS SICC

NORTHWEST 509..........WBK..WE-BLAZE-KRONIK23211

Jan 19, 2003
^^^^
I think he meant their faces look black not just cuz of what theyre wearin..

CRAZY SILENT said:
Kinda looks like the some nortez that hang with the nortenos in WASHINGTON D.C.They koo y todo except the spell it nortay,Their hella down though. :cool:
n what are u talkin about again? u mean washington state? or was that a joke i didnt get?

Aug 17, 2002
FuckScrapz209 said:
some clean ass art evn if they are black lol but they dont look like it
Hey Mr. FuckScrapz209, you deliberately ruined our perpetual use of the phrase "no offense". I do hope one is happy with one's self.

And to you, Mr. CALICOE509.... No no.. You tell me!

..And whoa, I had carelessly forgot to put a period AFTER the last quotation marks in my sentence. How lame I would look, if I did not correct that error!

Feb 9, 2003
WE*BUST*KAPPS! said:
DEZ FOOZ DO NOT LOOK BLACK JUST B-KUZ THEY DRESS LIKE THAT DONT MEAN THEY BLACK
DOO RAGS JERSEYS ect WEREN JUS MADE FOR BLACKS SHIT I ROCK JERSEYS AND IM NOT BLACK
THE"RYDERZ" THERE JUST G'D UP THATS ALL..............AND HERE ANOTHA WUN...THIZZ WUNS SICC

NORTHWEST 509..........WBK..WE-BLAZE-KRONIK23211
Yeah I could give two shits what they wear. I won't be buying them I'd really rather support scraps and buy homies. :rolleyes:
What I did mean was, "why do they have afro-centric features?"

Jan 6, 2005
EASTBAYPLAYA said:
daym they look like sum mayates, i dress pachuco not like a negro
NAW U TRIPPIN THERE JUST G'D UP YA DID I MEAN HOW U GONNA BE A EASTBAY PLAYA WHEN U DRESSN LIKE U N DA 60's DAMN UPDATE U R GEAR

AND HERE KUMS ANOTHA WUN
THERES SIX OF DEM THERE CALLED LOS PIsTOLEROs DEL NORTE sIDE X1V