Check out my nigga furious.. let me know what you think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
yeah dat 50 you entitled to youre opinion g......it's all a matter of taste..but theres niggas with platinum plaques that thought the shit was hard as fuck and so does damn near everyone i've talked to......you are prolly so used to the first one its hard for you to except thhe remix but its all good.......but you cant deny drug flippin&pimpsumthin both have been on dago radio and a gang of mixtapes or D.A.M.U and you cant deny the 5 trax i had on what it doo and youre not going to be able to deny all the shit i did for messy marv mitchy slick album or the damu and mitchy slick album so you bound to feel ya boy in 1 way or another.....if youre a rapper i suggest you cop a heat rock from a nigga before the price gets to high ......i aint the only one with beats but fa sho my stock is rising.......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
dub....I feel ya..I dont rap..Im putting out some projects...Most my production is from raw steel, my spoony loc project and the bossman hogg presents the knok project ,entirely produced by raw steel ..his current song he produced is on the radio............its called comptons back by mc eiht and cmw with king t,I got ecay,dave moss,rasan from the jetsons,Slikk rikk,Bossmanhogg, and raw steel handling production on this young sau(samoan dagorilla) c.d. Im tapped or I would probably get a track from ya...gotta start putting shit out to keep this shit rollin...music is funny cause you can have the most bangin ass track and someone wont like it,we all have our different tastes...I couldve dubbed that strong arm,and tiny doo..but Im a purchase it( I beleive in supporting artists)

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
50cal said:
.....back to the 2 triv remix..mitch is just as responsible for rappin and putting that out.....I thought the original was real hot...hot enough where I would wanna see a video..or when someone asks who is mitchy...I would let them hear that song.
i agree 100% i hated that remix, i thought the original shouldnt have been fucked with to begin with. when im bumping that shit around people that dont know, they always like damn whos that. even the older non rap fans like that shit cause of the old school beat alone

Feb 1, 2005
DUBBKNOX said:
i aint bout to go back n fourth with you cause thas bitch shit...........mitch and TD are my homies so fa sho im pump them all day....and i'll talk how i want dont get it twisted on some grown man shit.....back to business.....nigga what the fuck do you do musically except cloud the airwaves with that trash........i aint got nuthin to say bout yuk he a west coast legend and i been listenin to dude since operation stackola but i havent heard of anyone from regime blowin yet and its niggas with way harder spit than furios....so how he gone get out before the rest of the regime?????????he is a yukmouth imitator of course yuk likes him.....dont take my opinion as hatin i just think we gotta be critical about the music i'll be damned if the next nigga come out the west with a D4L flow.......weak niggas call other niggas haters when they speak the truth on what they hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thas just real shit...........06 DUBBKNOX IS COMIN.....DONT TRIP I BEEN HERE SINCE 03 AND IM JUST GETTIN STARTED...I GOT 2-3 TRAX ON MITCHY SLICK'S
URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME MAY-21..........FONTANA DISTRO THRU UNIVERSAL SO MIXTAPE THAT HOMIE......
Whats with all the "nigga" tho you white...

And like i said i respect everyones opinion just dont try to get in toughtalk mode with a nigga and do it in a respectfull way cuz you wouldnt call me a bitch in my face so why over the net...