Check out my nigga furious.. let me know what you think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
Check out my nigga furious he from LA he is with ponomo ent. (which is poppa lq aka kenny kinpins label some of yall might know kenny kingpin from the regime)

And he is also one third of the group bloodbath ( members are lord bless, savage moneybags and furious) ) furious is also in the regime.

Anyway check my nigga out and leave some feedback...

(it's all stream so you don't have to download anything )

Fuck what you feeling
(furious got the first verse and that's also him on the hook)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/fuckwhatuf-mp3.html

Uh HuH
(furious on the first verse, the last verse and the chorus)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/unhuh-mp3.html

Now He Gangsta
(first verse and chorus)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/nowhegangs-mp3.html

Let me know what y'all think.... all feedback is appreciated!!!

Mar 1, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
Check out my nigga furious he from LA he is with ponomo ent. (which is poppa lq aka kenny kinpins label some of yall might know kenny kingpin from the regime)

And he is also one third of the group bloodbath ( members are lord bless, savage moneybags and furious) ) furious is also in the regime.

Anyway check my nigga out and leave some feedback...

(it's all stream so you don't have to download anything )

Fuck what you feeling
(furious got the first verse and that's also him on the hook)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/fuckwhatuf-mp3.html

Uh HuH
(furious on the first verse, the last verse and the chorus)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/unhuh-mp3.html

Now He Gangsta
(first verse and chorus)
http://www.zshare.net/audio/nowhegangs-mp3.html

Let me know what y'all think.... all feedback is appreciated!!!
think of some different rymin words..........that dude has been weak since i met him at the homie filthy rich house in 02-03.....3-4 years no progress...sad....if its the same nigga.....sounds like it

Feb 1, 2005
DUBBKNOX said:
think of some different rymin words..........that dude has been weak since i met him at the homie filthy rich house in 02-03.....3-4 years no progress...sad....if its the same nigga.....sounds like it
you sound like a hating ass nigga... straight up.. why? cuz you not backing your opinion up..

And i dont know if you know anyway thats him on the left:

think of some different rhymin words ? nigga please... my nig a beast on the muthafucking mic! that's all i know... half the niggaz you clowns support on here ARE GARBAGE... it's too many average mc's in cali to be supporting some weak ass shit homie thats real talk...

go cop regime all out war vol.3 and look out for a mixtape coming with dj drama ( yes the mixtape king of the south )... and then make ya judgements

Mar 1, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
you sound like a hating ass nigga... straight up.. why? cuz you not backing your opinion up..

And i dont know if you know anyway thats him on the left:

think of some different rhymin words ? nigga please... my nig a beast on the muthafucking mic! that's all i know... half the niggaz you clowns support on here ARE GARBAGE... it's too many average mc's in cali to be supporting some weak ass shit homie thats real talk...

go cop regime all out war vol.3 and look out for a mixtape coming with dj drama ( yes the mixtape king of the south )... and then make ya judgements
I AINT HATIN HOMIE IM JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS MITCHY SLICK AND TINY DOO ARE JUST AN EXAMPLE OF 2 RAPPERS THAT WOULD MURDER FURIOUS OVER THE TRACK .....OH YEAH THE BEAT WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST......BUT LORD BLESS I KNEW HIM AS JUST "BLESS" WAS DEFINATELY BETTER YTHAN FURIOUS PERSONALLY I LIKE DUDE I SMOKED BLUNTS WIT HIM AND ALL THAT WE COOL BUT IM NOT FEELIN HIM AS A MC YOU ASKED FOR OPINIONS AND YOU GOT ONE CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT

Feb 1, 2005
DUBBKNOX said:
I AINT HATIN HOMIE IM JUST TELLIN IT LIKE IT IS MITCHY SLICK AND TINY DOO ARE JUST AN EXAMPLE OF 2 RAPPERS THAT WOULD MURDER FURIOUS OVER THE TRACK .....OH YEAH THE BEAT WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST......BUT LORD BLESS I KNEW HIM AS JUST "BLESS" WAS DEFINATELY BETTER YTHAN FURIOUS PERSONALLY I LIKE DUDE I SMOKED BLUNTS WIT HIM AND ALL THAT WE COOL BUT IM NOT FEELIN HIM AS A MC YOU ASKED FOR OPINIONS AND YOU GOT ONE CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT
nah no offense i respect everybody opinion but to say dude is weak and he need to expand his vocab.. thats crazy to me.. real talk thats a nonsense opinion to me cuz it makes no sense at all..

maybe you heard him spit some weak shit when he was with yall or whatever but please believe the nigga is a problem on the mic ask yukmouth..

and to me mitchy slick and tiny doo are coo but they definetily dont live up to all the hype at all!!!..

Jan 15, 2006
He got skillz no doubt, really feeling his shit he raw with it makes me wanna hear more from him don't really see anything weak about him . The beats knock too!

But take it easy tho homeboy you asked for opinions so you should expect them but it's different opinions not everybody is going to like ya boy some people say jay-z is one of the greatest lyricists ever and some think he garbage.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Correct Me If Im Wrong But Furious Is 4rm The Bay, Not LA

I Remember He Did An Album With Kobo And A Group (Forgot The Name)

I Love Dudes Style And Im Hoping I Can Find That Album

Feb 1, 2005
ARMEN said:
Correct Me If Im Wrong But Furious Is 4rm The Bay, Not LA

I Remember He Did An Album With Kobo And A Group (Forgot The Name)

I Love Dudes Style And Im Hoping I Can Find That Album
Nah thats probably a different dude this furious is from la born n raised

Mar 1, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
nah no offense i respect everybody opinion but to say dude is weak and he need to expand his vocab.. thats crazy to me.. real talk thats a nonsense opinion to me cuz it makes no sense at all..

maybe you heard him spit some weak shit when he was with yall or whatever but please believe the nigga is a problem on the mic ask yukmouth..

and to me mitchy slick and tiny doo are coo but they definetily dont live up to all the hype at all!!!..
dude repeats his self atleast twice.....im surprised he still aint tryna gett off that "bombaclot cha nigga that load the choppa" rap he used to spit over everybeat he heard
mack pack back crack come on man i stopped rappin 4 yrs ago a can still spit some better shit than that.....i know bitches with harder shit........and the hook????? ....thas some REAL creative shit....yeah right

man if you listen to that song you got posted and anything on "what it doo" and "strong arm robbery 2"mixtapes i think you would have to be a fuckin hater or a dick rider to say furious is fuckin wit that.........niggas like yall are makin it hard for the west cause you dont keep it west.Its cool to rap on southstyle beats and shit but just have a west coast swagger talk west coast shit .

WE GOTTA HOLD THE BAR HIGH SO THE QUALITY OF MUSIC IS GOOD IF WE DONT SHIT LIKE THIS WILL START TO PASS AS WEST COAST MUSIC.......

HYPE HUH???? YOU AINT SEEN OR HEARD HYPE YET HOMIE

Feb 1, 2005
DUBBKNOX said:
dude repeats his self atleast twice.....im surprised he still aint tryna gett off that "bombaclot cha nigga that load the choppa" rap he used to spit over everybeat he heard
mack pack back crack come on man i stopped rappin 4 yrs ago a can still spit some better shit than that.....i know bitches with harder shit........and the hook????? ....thas some REAL creative shit....yeah right

man if you listen to that song you got posted and anything on "what it doo" and "strong arm robbery 2"mixtapes i think you would have to be a fuckin hater or a dick rider to say furious is fuckin wit that.........niggas like yall are makin it hard for the west cause you dont keep it west.Its cool to rap on southstyle beats and shit but just have a west coast swagger talk west coast shit .

WE GOTTA HOLD THE BAR HIGH SO THE QUALITY OF MUSIC IS GOOD IF WE DONT SHIT LIKE THIS WILL START TO PASS AS WEST COAST MUSIC.......

HYPE HUH???? YOU AINT SEEN OR HEARD HYPE YET HOMIE
Nah its all good homie i aint built like that i dont hate on niggaz.. i just dont like niggaz that try to act like they know the bidness when they dont even know what they talking about... if you want to do that and dick ride tiny doo and mitchy slick like that thats coo do you..... but you sound stupid thats all..

i think i put up the wrong material to show his lyrical ability but you need to stop talking like you heard every single verse he recorded like i said look out 4 the regime vol. 3 mixtape and the dj drama mixtape and then tell me he is wack.. and ask ya boy yukmouth one of the top lyricists in the west ( or wait mithchy slick and tiny doo prolly better then yuk too huh) about ya boy and hell tell you he the nigga sick

and how does he not keep it west ? off 3 songs you heard ? u stupid 4 that homie go surf or something you dont even know what you talking about ignorant as niggaz music is not for yall...

Mar 1, 2006
i aint bout to go back n fourth with you cause thas bitch shit...........mitch and TD are my homies so fa sho im pump them all day....and i'll talk how i want dont get it twisted on some grown man shit.....back to business.....nigga what the fuck do you do musically except cloud the airwaves with that trash........i aint got nuthin to say bout yuk he a west coast legend and i been listenin to dude since operation stackola but i havent heard of anyone from regime blowin yet and its niggas with way harder spit than furios....so how he gone get out before the rest of the regime?????????he is a yukmouth imitator of course yuk likes him.....dont take my opinion as hatin i just think we gotta be critical about the music i'll be damned if the next nigga come out the west with a D4L flow.......weak niggas call other niggas haters when they speak the truth on what they hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!and thas just real shit...........06 DUBBKNOX IS COMIN.....DONT TRIP I BEEN HERE SINCE 03 AND IM JUST GETTIN STARTED...I GOT 2-3 TRAX ON MITCHY SLICK'S
URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME MAY-21..........FONTANA DISTRO THRU UNIVERSAL SO MIXTAPE THAT HOMIE......

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Im a keep it real dub....I aint heard alot of production from you but that 2 triv remix was not good,however you definatley cant always blame the producer cause the rapper is usually the ones who pick the beat.Prime example is yuk was at c-bos house and told my boy..." we need some of that next level shit" and then picks that same ole bullshit,So a producers capabilities cant be judged always by what you hear on an artist album.....back to the 2 triv remix..mitch is just as responsible for rappin and putting that out.....I thought the original was real hot...hot enough where I would wanna see a video..or when someone asks who is mitchy...I would let them hear that song.