Check it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
TNT NAMO C-Boyz said:
This motherfucker hypes himself like don king hyping up his low ranked boxers/ speakin like you sellin 40 -50 occers/ like you some untouchable gangster/ in my book you similar to eminem you just a prankster/ fuck you and your little fanclub/ I think it's about time I got my dick sucked/ get on your knees and give it a lick/ seriously you homo think about what your gonna say before you spit/ keep talkin about me cause you don't know shit/ before you know it I'll be up in your face hittin you with a brick/ shit I havent even started getting sick/ you come across the same as bozo, you a clown/ take a seat and sit ya ass down
Some of the gayest syllables ever uttered on this board are on display right here,Tell you what I'll donate you some rhymes free of charge,Fuccin' nerd,Only thing flowin' out your mouth is Blood(c)When them bully's fucc with you at school cuzz,My Rap's a leave your shit defaced property,Cuzz I'm being cerious when I say you couldn't resemble a real emcee if you stood In a Molded statue of Deuce !,

Your rhymes,who the fucc killed mother goose,cooked her carcass for dinner and set this wacc fuck loose
TNT thinks he'll be a star after this? fucc that...I scar applicants/
My bars damage shit and Kill STYLES like THE LOX in a car Accident/
Lyrics Laced-with-Discretion for this 'Child' Chasin-Attention, he’s Facin-Deception, You'd think he was an 'Architect' the way he 'Craves-An-Erection'/....Whoa !
I'm the messiah of this shit, ingrave my lyrics in GRAPHIC STONE/
and dodge this niggas weak punchlines like test drivers swervin' through TRAFFIC CONES/
I Posess the skills to stab anyone with a punchline and keep a clean knife/
After this fight you wont be able to show you face like dirty afgahn wifes/
YOUR Framerushed speared at waistlines your ribs crushed leave your spits blown open like gang bang sluts/
I'll have your toe tagged like a vanda with a foot fetish One line Is so sharpe your whole rhyme book get's shredded/

Deuce aka The Kid Who just blocced your shine and Eclipsed Your sun.

Double'd Up C'zzzzz

:angry:

Aug 23, 2002
Half the crap you spit doesn't even ryhme/ ya foolin yaself if you think your fuckin with my shine/ like a stealth assassin I'll creep on ya from behind and kill ya with my nine/ just like saddam you runnin outta time/ end up another statistic layin on the ground with an outline// You can have your fame I'll take the money from every game/ your jokes are like david lettermans kid, you lame/ speakin on me you talkin shit like a dame..

It's best that you stick to reading a book/ you can't hang with a real crook/ like spinks fighting tyson you'll get shook/ talkin shit in ya raps is what you all about/ you growin nuts to face me in person? I highly doubt/ cause you know you will end up like deebo and me sayin "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE.. FUCK OUT!"