Check it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
I was thinking about doing a track, something I wanted to do for a while.. but never got around to it. I got the lryics here, nothing long just a minute or so. Tell me what you think.

They call me NAMO/ ryhmes with ammo/ I'm not a fake soldier done up in cammo/ I'm not a ganster pimp or a snitch/ best believe I aint no bitch/ push me to my limits you'd be found in a ditch/ I'm just letting loose shit of my brain/ getting away from everyday stress and the strain/ but now I got it good so you know I can't complain/ I been through shit and learnt most of lifes little lessons/ like Lynch Hung I'm good with the weapons/ so it's dangerous if I'm filled with agression/ all my life I've had the heart to fight/ but I put shit down and started doin it right/ no more breakin into houses in the middle of the night/ I done worse shit but it's nothing to be proud about/ When it came to the crunch man I was one you couldn't doubt/ life was going in circles like a non stop bus route/ looking back still shit was fun/ pigs chasing me and my boyz on the run/ never stopped cause we woulda got done/ but now everybody has changed/ shit has been fucked and re-arranged/ shit just aint the same//

Now I got spit something about these fakers/ the no give but all takers/ the middle of a fight shiver and quakers/ the ones walking on the street/ with jumpers hanging to their feet/ looking like they moving to a beat/ the ones claiming to shoot me from far away with an AK put the clip in hope to god and pray let spray nah fuck that pussy play/ no words can offend me/ this is what you gotta see/ so fuck you if ya claiming a killin spree/ me I keep it real and always come with heat/ I told you I wasn't a ganster but I grew up in the street/ so fuck you and your beef/ 0439603902 face to face we can meet/ I'm real and elite/ making it hard to compete/ keep it lryical or you'll get smacked in the teeth/ I'll knock you down to my feet/ so sit back down on your seat/ or you can suck on my meat/ whatever you do your arse will get beat/ or even worse paramedics coverin you with a sheet/ you see me I'm unique/ challenge me you will end up in defeat/ I'm a wolf not a sheep/ my pain is so fucken steep/ so before you wanna test me just run off that cliff and take a leap..

Feb 28, 2003
I ONLY GOT TO LIKE THE 8TH LINE CAUSE I HAVE HEARD THOSE SAME RHYMES SO MANY TIMES I WANTED TO GO TO SLEEP AFTER READING IT, SAY SOMETHING NEW HOMIE, JUST MY OPINION

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Uh......Naw nicca,do your homework before speakin' on me,It's alway's advisable,less you wannabe schooled on FACTS...Deuce is Half Irish/Mexican..Deuce grew up in El Segundo Los Angeles Ca,Deuce at age 18 Moved to Ireland to further his college education,You need any more info I'll E-Mail you my biography....Faggot ass niccas,The siccness breed's you flakes.

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
^^^lol college boy wanna battle
Ha ha ha This faggot really want's it,Nicca I got so many bar's I got Cell blocc's for teeth,Don't confuse me with any of these other watered down over proof faggot's shit you Eye witness on this board.
Don't get your ''Rep'' Humiliated cuzz,I'd sticc to sendin' chill's down every Australian Males Penis before I'd step and battle Deuce,Commin' on this mothafuccin' board replicating some Thug,Just because Deuce is in College Attendence,Lmao,Cuzz I done passed up on that renegade lifestyle,I'll push that wacc verse so far bacc you'll salute me in the past tense faggot,Lmao @ That verse it was weaker than Mute coming through a broken fuccin' speaker kid.......Destroyed

Deuce Aka The Kid Who Lives Lost By Those Who Imitate

Two C'z

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
but against someone better than that kid.. He might make ya look weak (no offense)..

Real Chop.........Kid need's Practice as bad as 3 Unemployed Doctor's cuzz.Nicca wanted to test dopeness but got ran through like water Pill's,Tryna Hype the Fuccin' Board's up with that shit...I tell you maine,That wacness could'nt get a crowd of Handicapped Kids with Prosthmetic Limbs to throw there hand's up....lol....It's whatever though.

i'll battle deuce.. you down for a little friendly battle?
Could you beat my verse's if I wrote it on my dicc and asked for a handjob ?.....No.But I'll do a Little battle regardless.Do what you gotta do cuzz.

Deuce aka Siccness SY-Ence

2 C'zzzzzzz

Aug 23, 2002
This motherfucker hypes himself like don king hyping up his low ranked boxers/ speakin like you sellin 40 -50 occers/ like you some untouchable gangster/ in my book you similar to eminem you just a prankster/ fuck you and your little fanclub/ I think it's about time I got my dick sucked/ get on your knees and give it a lick/ seriously you homo think about what your gonna say before you spit/ keep talkin about me cause you don't know shit/ before you know it I'll be up in your face hittin you with a brick/ shit I havent even started getting sick/ you come across the same as bozo, you a clown/ take a seat and sit ya ass down