Cheapest spots in the bay 4 White Tees?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2006
i read a white tee article (boredom got the best of me) and it said dat the most bought white tee is the 6X Tall Tee.....dats dumbass big, where can u get dat shit

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
PressPlay Prod. said:
this thread reminds me of that dude who posted that he buys 5black tees every week or sum shit like that
THERES NOTHIN WRONG WIT THAT... I GET 9 PRO CLUB 3X TALL WHITE TEES EVERY OTHER WEEKEND FOR $25 BUCKS...

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
ThePrez said:
^where do u cop them pro club's at...i know they have a website
^^^I GOTTA SPOT DOWN HERE IN L.A. AND ONE UP IN PITTSBURG... THE SPOT IN PITTSBURG IS A LIL CONVENIENCE STORE... THEY HOOK ME UP 3 FOR $10, TOO... PRO CLUB TEES, THASS IT... I DONT FUCK WIT ANY OTHER BRAND...

Jun 2, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
the white tee hype aint over yet???
shit, i been rockin the white t and blue jeans since the mid to late 90s...middle school status. some wear them cuz they're in all the new songs and some people wear them cuz they're cheap, go with anything, and you don't have to trip off what you're gonna wear. i dont wear them daily, but i definately been wearing them since before the fad, and am gonna keep wearing them until after it dies out....i know some of you muthafuckers feel me.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
yee said:
damn 9 for 25 thas joog
DONT GET ME WRONG, I FIRST HAD TO CONVINCE BOTH MY SPOTS THAT I WAS GONNA COME THROUGH N BUY EM CONSTANTLY... THEY HOOKED ME UP SINCE... SOME PEOPLES TRY TO BE SHADY ABOUT THE SHIT N ACT LIKE THE TEES YOURE TRYIN TO BUY ARE MADE OUTTA GOLD OR SOME SHIT...

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
can never go wrong witha white tee
it aint a fad
it's easy.

but ayh i hit up this one place on monument in concord called fashontown....$7 for tall's i fuck with the 3x's...no longer.