Chasin' Money Films Presents The Philosophy of Indecent & Krypto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
Chinese Mike said:
you dont really need that shit - use your hands or put the camera on a table/whatever's in sight if you can't get a tripod.
how do you keep the camera steady with just your hands? i've been having a hard time with that. i've noticed against a wall helps, but other than that it's hard for me to steady the camera with my hands.

also what do you think about recording voice outside, when it's windy? we have this basic mic shield, it's just black and covers a huge part of it. it doesn't help too much. you know it gets hella windy in the city too. i hate overdubs, often you can get em, but if it comes down to it, what tips do you have on getting it synced right?

May 12, 2006
i dont know shit bout what all yall are talking bout but if that was a dvd it would have been tight as fuck...watchin that made me a fan of krypto and endecent problably gonna buy their next album (depending on the amount) of features...great job

Mar 20, 2006
Yeah, I like that yall reppin east v, drove past my old Jr. High and went to the
bottleshop where it used to go down, next to royal jelly donuts(best donuts in the world) that shit was hella coo, we used to be up and down that street...Also Indo gots slappers mayne, IM in Vegas but hopefully I get a chance to work with ya'll cuzz I have much respect for yall...keep it up.

Jun 6, 2006
i really dont want to continue this thread with technical language,if u have tips and ideas that you think can help benefit me in the future please use my private message box or email your comments/suggestions.

[email protected]

keep the feedback coming we love it all.some people already said that they would have coped it if it was for sale,thats good enough for my ears.cn audio be fixed? thats pretty much obvious,we have a well talente producer and engineer (indecent) and i also dabble in that field of audio aswell....im strivin to give viewers what they need

Jun 6, 2006
here is the link to download the iPod version of this movie,they're choped up in the same individual style as the Youtube version.High Quality version for Ipod download link right here

http://bitcast-a.bitgravity.com/chasinmoneyproductions/TPIK.rar

right click + Save Target as

you will need winrar to extract the files from the folder

go to www.download.com and search winrar,its a free program...its not hard to find at all..most of you guys should already have it...

files are in .mp4 format so all you gotta do is drag and drop in itunes

Jun 6, 2006
o shit i just realize that fuckin lmfao i feel hella stupid..under the special feature menu it was suppose to say "mind on my money music video" a minor problem that can easily be fixed..indecent i will be sending you another set of dvds

see what happens when you pull all nighters workin on shit..

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i hella liked that shit good job cmp
krypto and indo seem like sum coo humble cats
i learnd sumthin from these cats from watching this and i think thats what u was aiming for

lol @ indo sayin "red stripe is responsible for giving white people rythm" hhahhaha

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
that shit was tight... cmp you comen up bruh, you should try and produce a music video... or are you more into the journalism / docs?