Chasin' Money Films Presents The Philosophy of Indecent & Krypto

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i loved it. i loved everything about it. i accept it for what it is, its a good hood video and the shit is tight and was made with no budget. i honestly wouldnt change a thing. the shit looks cool the way it is. i wanna talk to u about doin a few more projects like this one.

Jun 6, 2006
dj pimp said:
i loved it. i loved everything about it. i accept it for what it is, its a good hood video and the shit is tight and was made with no budget. i honestly wouldnt change a thing. the shit is tight the way it is. i wanna talk to u about doin a few more projects like this one.
thats wassup,let me know when you're ready to rock,im wid it

Jun 6, 2006
dvd is done(Hard Copy) however its a rough edit,krypto/indecent i will talk to you more about it later...

i will make a mastered version of the dvd once you guys recieve it and tell me what you like about it and what should be changed (if any) also, i didnt have the time this week to mix the audio in pro tools but hopefully when i get back from Los Angeles next week i can do it then.

i learned how to author a dvd in like 4-6hours haha,thanks to www.Lynda.com

this is my 2nd time authoring a movie and its real nice,better then my first attempt...i use Adobe Encore CS3 for authoring and they allow users to export Flash versions of your Authored Dvd,so like after its done doing that i will have it on my main Website and you will be able to watch the bonus features etc. etc.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Same as the dude above...

The camera work is not great, you are moving way too much. I had the same problem when I started filming on my video camera. You have to concentrate and be perfectly still when you move the camera. If you can't do that get a tripod and bolt the camera onto that. It's really important that you improve your camera handling and prevent the picture from jumping around.

I understand DJ Pimp is trying to be encouraging by telling you how it's a great 'hood video' and so on, but I am sure you would rather have a professional product.

You will only get better.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
As far as lighting - you don't need any lighting gear to make a big improvement, just film from the right angle in the room. Don't film INTO the sun. I think a lot of those scenes would have come out fine if you just shot from a different spot in the room.

Sep 2, 2005
www.allcitycinemas.net
ya it does need alot of work, id do alot of videos first before you start working on authoring dvds for sale or even duplication you wanna make sure you understand fully what your doing as far as what needs to be shot and what needs to be cut out and what needs to be left in. and a bescor on camera light is only 80 bucks you need one with a vx1000 (at least a 100w) or u need to shoot in 1/30 shutter if you dont have a light cause motion trials are better then clips you cant see, also to callibrate your monitor it doesnt cost any money just hook ur camera up from the comp to a tv and set the colors on your monitor to the tv also you need to calibrate your viewfinder thats the first thing you need to do when you get a camera. i just think the main thing you should work on is when your editing is ask yourself does this need to be in there? cut down clips as much as you can to get to the point and try and cut the scene every 4-6 seconds or people lose interest, like the smoke shop it was to long and unecessary, nothing happened besides the owner talking you need to edit to make it interesting and edit each section to have a purpose

Jun 6, 2006
fasho,i can stableize alot of the shots in after effects i just didnt have the time for it this week. the main thing with this project was for me to get a slightly better grip at after effects with motion graphics and lower 3rds,even tho there isnt hardly motion graphics but my lower thirds got alot better and ive been working on side projects thats like 4-5 seconds in length just strictly in after effects learning more on motion and 3D Compositing.

i had that same feeling about the store scene slightly bit exageration of time but i left it to show more of the effect of traveling to the studio,didnt kno how else to put it so i left it how it is,there was also another store scene but i took it out all completly.plus it was lightweight funny to me so i kept it.

this dvd layout is extremly nice i kid you not,i might add motion to it next week but the overall graphics is really nice....i think the title safe line bars are a lie,i find myself having to adjust after i burn.and now i have to go back into adobe premiere and raise my lower thirds,i thought i was in the safety zone but i wasnt,it looks swell on playback on computers but the tv monitor playback is slightly different.

lol at my attempt of "Fly-By" Titles haha its hella ragedy cuz its not smooth transitions lol haha,and the sound fx was haha it was koo but lol.hey what the hell it was my first try doing fly-bys...i had better ones doing different stuff in 3D space but it was kinda lengthy so i just left it alone

www.videocopilot.net

Jun 6, 2006
that was a motif 6 i believe..im thinking about bringing my Motif-8 from los angeles next week, i left it out there cuz i dont have room for it in my studio,88 keys?? haha wheres the room at? i always loved the yamaha motif,best sounds out on the market to me,they sound so realistic

i got (2) 32 channel mixers aswell,1 of which is brand new,i dont even have the room for that..i need a bigger room

Oct 21, 2006
Not bad. The most annoying thing to me was the varying volume of sound. Can't say much about editing since you only had one shot. I thought it was actually pretty good for having one handheld camera. You got the job done n took care of business.

It was entertaining too and there was some good shit in the Krypto interviews.

Apr 8, 2004
C.M.P CEO said:
i dont own any lighting gear so im pretty much limited to what the day provides me,
i'd get the sony light which uses the same batteries as your camera, also about $80. that way you also have a backup battery. or you can ghetto rig it and use the $10 worklights from home depot, but you probably want a color balancing film to put over it. either way make sure yo get some diffusion film (hella cheap) to soften the light

C.M.P CEO said:
nor do i own a jib arm/ stablelizer
you dont really need that shit - use your hands or put the camera on a table/whatever's in sight if you can't get a tripod.

C.M.P CEO said:
when we was in the studio he walked in directly makin the beat before i even had time to set up but it was so hot that i needed the initial process of it,
coulda always asked him to redo the beat (or even fake redoing it) after he was done. i have ppl redo/re-say shit all the time

C.M.P CEO said:
i added some effects for color and after render ---> Export i noticed that some parts were to darkened,this was due to the fact that my computer monitor settings for brightness etc. etc. are kinda off balanced so i dont kno what it looks like til i transfer it to a different medium,,its a minor set back but calibratting systems cost hella dough so i try to make it do what it do..please keep the feedbacks coming
color correction is your friend. so is white balance. learn to use them and you'll get a good looking pic on the tv (hella different that it looks on the computer).

BTW, if anyone is wondering where I am I'm at the office right now getting paid to edit video. holla.