Chargers Naanee hemmed up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
thats true but i never thought about what if his homies were involved in some funk there at the crime scene and he was tryin to see what up? the report really doesnt clairfy,just a "crime scene".....he still shoulda bounced if that was the case but understandable if that was the situation
Even so...HE WAS INTOXICATED. So you're tellin' me you'd walk up to a "crime scene" knowing you were intoxicated? Nevermind the fact that he's a pro athlete. Let's say he was tryin' see what was up. Why do so with alcohol on your breath? Did he not think they'd smell it on him? Then he gon' come with, "Do you know who I am?" I seriously doubt the cops gave a fuck at the point.

May 2, 2002
maaaaan fuck the police
Of course! When in doubt, blame the pigs. Its THEIR fault Naanee was intoxicated. They're the ones who made him drink to the point of intoxication and walk upon a crime scene, right?:cheeky: And to make matters worse, they did so WITH THEIR GUNS DRAWN. Quck, somebody call Al Sharpton!:knockout:

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Of course! When in doubt, blame the pigs. Its THEIR fault Naanee was intoxicated. They're the ones who made him drink to the point of intoxication and walk upon a crime scene, right?:cheeky: And to make matters worse, they did so WITH THEIR GUNS DRAWN. Quck, somebody call Al Sharpton!:knockout:
aww shut up u make it seem like naanee ran over an old lady or somethan ..i aint blaming nobody im just stating fuck the police ..let a nigga drive home or give him a d.u.i. on the low dont gotta let the world know and try to ruin his career

May 2, 2002
aww shut up u make it seem like naanee ran over an old lady or somethan ..i aint blaming nobody im just stating fuck the police ..let a nigga drive home or give him a d.u.i. on the low dont gotta let the world know and try to ruin his career
And if he had run over an old lady, you'd still be on some FUCK THE POLICE bullshit, would you not? Contradict yourself much?(refer to the bold) Why say fuck the police when it was Naanee who was in the wrong? LMFAO @ give him a DUI on the low. GTFOH! He ain't special! You act like he's the first muthafucka in the NFL to have a run-in with the police! GET OFF HIS DICK!

Dec 17, 2004
i agree with mizery made, just not with all the passion and animosity

nannee was just being a dumbass. charger players dont do well with alcohol. we've all tried to see what was going on and had cops tell us to kick rocks. we try and inisist.."but why are you...?!?!", and they basically let you know either get the fuck out of here or youre going to jail too...at that point people either make the most logical choice and step back...while others keep talking shit and get nothing out of it except going to the drunk tank or jail. we all know this is how it works and nannee is a jackass for thinking hes above these rules of engagement...but nwa and lil magnifico still have it right

Dec 17, 2004
btw, speaking of the chargers and drinking...you guys hear about a cab driving into stingaree?!? haha that shits crazy. the chargers are always partying it up in there. ive seen antonio gates literally stumbling out of there shit faced. good thing him or phillip weren't in there. apparently some girl got her leg amputated

edit: nvmnd. just went through the so cal forum and saw the thread on this