Chargers @ Broncos 11/22/09

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Wins?Broncos?Chargers?

• Total voters
Dec 19, 2003
Denver,Colorado.
sites.google.com
All you retards in charger land,enjoy tha good times while you can...Your entire shit hole of a city will be under water in a couple years!Come 2012 your entire hood will be wiped off tha fuccin map and your pointless meaningless lives will come to a end!And don't make superbowl plans this year or any year...You fags ain't winning shit!

Mar 16, 2005
i gotta say, im pretty disappointed with this game! i was ready for a battle ............planned my whole weekend around this shit, and the fucken donkeys laid an egg.

i say coach Mcdaniels lost this game, the broncos looked unprepared and sloppy. McDaniels seemed to be panicking with some of his calls and they came back to bite him in the ass.
i really hope Orton is ok, why they kept him in the game down by 20 or more is beyond me........good luck on Thurdsay

that was it right there.

Orton was actually fine in the game, simms stupid ass should have never started, and knowshon is showing how useless he is, yet another costly fumble. If orton starts we score that firtst drive and if knowshon doesnt fumble this game has a whole different outcome because chargers dont get the confidence they rode all game. to say game didnt change at 1 play I gave you the 2 plays it changed and if you dont believe that you didnt watch the game!

and neb seroulsy showing a pic of orton...he lead 2 good drives that would have given denver the lead, but his rookie fumbles and then coach calls 3 stupid plays none a fade to marshall which would have been a gimme 6...oh well!

Aug 9, 2002
All you retards in charger land,enjoy tha good times while you can...Your entire shit hole of a city will be under water in a couple years!Come 2012 your entire hood will be wiped off tha fuccin map and your pointless meaningless lives will come to a end!And don't make superbowl plans this year or any year...You fags ain't winning shit!
I understand ur pain. Thanks for the win. PUNK!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
LOL @ being underwater.....stop watching so many movies.....
As far as not winning shit, all I know is we won yesterday...nothing else matters in this thread.

Thanks for another insightful post, your a great contributor to the forum

Apr 5, 2003
Tell us why you mad.

May 6, 2009

May 6, 2009
that was it right there.

Orton was actually fine in the game, simms stupid ass should have never started, and knowshon is showing how useless he is, yet another costly fumble. If orton starts we score that firtst drive and if knowshon doesnt fumble this game has a whole different outcome because chargers dont get the confidence they rode all game. to say game didnt change at 1 play I gave you the 2 plays it changed and if you dont believe that you didnt watch the game!

and neb seroulsy showing a pic of orton...he lead 2 good drives that would have given denver the lead, but his rookie fumbles and then coach calls 3 stupid plays none a fade to marshall which would have been a gimme 6...oh well!
Lmao. First of all, that is NOTHING more than your "opinion". It is not a "fact" that you would have scored that first drive had you started Orton. How do you know he wouldn't have thrown a ball that got tipped into the hands of a Charger? You DON'T. So to sit here and say "well if this happened, and that didn't happen, Broncos win the game no matter what", is completely ignorant. By the way, even if that WAS the case (which it's NOT), that is the game of FOOTBALL my friend. Shit happens. In the end, the only thing that matters is if you get the W or the L. You act like it was a close competitive game too lol.

Hard times for us Broncos fans, but the good thing about the 4 game lossing streak? The fuckboy bandwagon jumpers all leave and we stuck with the REAL fans.

I see so called Broncos fans saying they are DONE with the Broncos and giving away all there jerseys,etc.. fucking idiots. Real fans stick with they team thru the good, the bad and the ugly.

Yes it sucks we lost the Chargers game and other games in the last while, but most people didnt expect us to win more then 2 games this year.

So overall we are 6-4 when dudes said we would go 2-14, not to bad if you ask me. I said we would go 10-6 at the best and 8-8 at the worst before the preseason started, that still looks pretty good to me.

Bottomline is that our D is out on the field WAY TO LONG. Our offense has to get its fuckign act together and start to give the defense some rest out there. Our offense has been garbage nearly the whole year, time to step it up.

I been a Broncos fan for 23-24 years and that will never chance, Broncos fan till I die. Fuck the bandwagon jumpin fake fans.

Chargers are the better team right now, especially on offense. But in the end, we still have more superbowls hehe.

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
i kno the players care about superbowls but as a fan im satisfied with beating our rivals year after year making opposing fans turn into jealous bitches ..winning superbowls decades ago isnt enough to talk shit in 2009 n 10 ..u gotta be a steeler colt giant or patriot to bring that shit up

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
that was it right there.

Orton had one good drive.....remember that the defense schemed against simms. Ortons best drive was the first, defensive adjustments came after that drive. As far as chargers confidence, it was apparent that the broncos defense could not stop our offense. We had them spread out to the point that Elvis was covering gates in the slot...Rivers was touched once the whole game and was sacked 0. Evidence of the broncos d having nothing was mcdaniels going for an onside kick and for fourth down conversion in the 3rd qtr. We pretty much were in clock milking mode the whole second half so who knows how many more points we couldve dropped