CHANNEL 816 TV - Black Walt Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
I'm experimenting with the adobe premiere format exports so thats why my videos have been formatted weird lately not taking up the entire youtube box... every website keeps suggesting to use different formats, so hopefully the next video will be uploaded correctly

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Hmm obviously I dont know Tech personally, but just listening to his music lately Ive thought the same as what Black Walt was saying. He is getting too cocky and evidently it is affecting people that have known him since childhood.

With that being said, I cant say I wouldnt be the same if I was in his position.

Jul 16, 2008
I'm starting to believe what Black Walt is saying......Becuz Tech is the type of person to say how he feels, and he doesn't give a fuck who cares.....Just look at Don Juan, Vell Bakardy, Keyshia Cole, Mark Cerami, all of the people on "I love you but fuck you"......The MTV diss on "Like Yeah"....And so on and so forth.

May 20, 2006
I'm starting to believe what Black Walt is saying......Becuz Tech is the type of person to say how he feels, and he doesn't give a fuck who cares.....Just look at Don Juan, Vell Bakardy, Keyshia Cole, Mark Cerami, all of the people on "I love you but fuck you"......The MTV diss on "Like Yeah"....And so on and so forth.

It's a trait that most Scorpio's have....:cool: