CHANNEL 816 TV - Black Walt Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2006
Yes it discusses Walt's view of the conflict... there is more to it, but youtube only allows for 10 minutes to be uploaded. It's an old issue the beef is over, but he gave an interesting take on things.

Aug 16, 2003
Basicly what Walt is saying is that hes not mad @ Tech for the verse. Hes mad because he left him stranded on some verses?

WTF lol...causing all this shit over nothing. Theres thousands of people trying to get Tech to do tracks and shit with him. I know dude knows Tech and shit but if thats supposed to be your friend why would you publicly make a track say FUCK MY FRIEND lol...

He was trying to get attention from Tech....just like a lot of other people are...pure and simple

Oct 25, 2006
its 9 mins of black walt... even if it was about the tech beef its over so who cares
It's not about who cares, it's about who's interested. We can't all lurk around the board all day and discover that the toilet paper that Tech uses has cryptic meaning. I haven't heard anything about the whole Black Walt thing since it started and I found it interesting, so deal with it.

Jul 1, 2007
It's not about who cares, it's about who's interested. We can't all lurk around the board all day and discover that the toilet paper that Tech uses has cryptic meaning. I haven't heard anything about the whole Black Walt thing since it started and I found it interesting, so deal with it.
ohk will, but only because your so profound