channel 10 news talks to 98.9 dj's .

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
COOPDVILL said:
WHAT INTERVIEWS, WE JUST DID 10 INTERVIEWS IN 10 DAYS YOU HAVENT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION
YOUNG HOGGS.....for starters....wasnt there a few more? I wanna hear interviews with upcoming artists southern cal artists..relatives cool,shit you might as well as done an interview with skanless joe..but Im talking artsist who really have a chance to make it.YOUNG Maylay.....glasses malone....bishop lamont...damani..tiny doo..irocc

Im gonna keep it real with you coop..I understand the sicnness staff is busy and the behind the scene stuff most are unaware of we cant comprehend.The siccness is the best forum board..at least I like it the most...however a few of your competitor sites have been really putting in that work on the interview side....and even artist like snoop are airing out shit over there..and its not because they are better,just maybe they are building the reputation as the place to get heard for rappers.....I aint dissing..Im just stating what i see and my opinion..and wouldnt say anything if I didnt care...if you all need help just ask i would be more then happy to volunteer BIG FRIZZLE to conduct the interviews

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
50cal said:
YOUNG HOGGS.....for starters....wasnt there a few more? I wanna hear interviews with upcoming artists southern cal artists..relatives cool,shit you might as well as done an interview with skanless joe..but Im talking artsist who really have a chance to make it.YOUNG Maylay.....glasses malone....bishop lamont...damani..tiny doo..irocc

Im gonna keep it real with you coop..I understand the sicnness staff is busy and the behind the scene stuff most are unaware of we cant comprehend.The siccness is the best forum board..at least I like it the most...however a few of your competitor sites have been really putting in that work on the interview side....and even artist like snoop are airing out shit over there..and its not because they are better,just maybe they are building the reputation as the place to get heard for rappers.....I aint dissing..Im just stating what i see and my opinion..and wouldnt say anything if I didnt care...if you all need help just ask i would be more then happy to volunteer BIG FRIZZLE to conduct the interviews
Your Right But When Artist Say They Are Gonna Do A Interview And Then Dont Answer Our Numerous Return Calls What Should We DO?

And The Interview We Just Did Had Plenty Of Up And Coming Artist!
Are We Being Bias And Making This A So. Cal Thing Hmmm Hahahahaha??????

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
COOPDVILL said:
Your Right But When Artist Say They Are Gonna Do A Interview And Then Dont Answer Our Numerous Return Calls What Should We DO?

And The Interview We Just Did Had Plenty Of Up And Coming Artist!
Are We Being Bias And Making This A So. Cal Thing Hmmm Hahahahaha??????
I dont think we need an 10 interviews in 10 days.....1 a weak is cool,as far as artist not returning calls,I guess ya gotta move on to the next and if they come around cool.
Biased why would i be that..i mean I come on a website owned on operated out of southeern cal...even though ya wouldnt know being BART has a Banner,and southern cal we have...well we have....let me get back to you on that.

Dec 25, 2003
Man!! Oh Well!! It so bound to happen after all this drama like the competition with Z90 & 93.3! Everyone in Z90 already hates them cuz of all of that......

Personally, it doesnt even matter to me anyways cuz I reely don't listen to the radio other than 98.1...

...and still fuck Z90!! Independent artists dont even need the radio, it costs too much money to even get a half a dozen spins!!!

If I were an indie artist, I will still care less about the radio just to gain a lil bit of exposure, cuz I care more bout my music than care bout the money & overrated exposure!!!
But hey, it's just only me, don't even care to rely on it......
You guys make your decisions......

Sep 14, 2006
Biased why would i be that..i mean I come on a website owned on operated out of southeern cal...even though ya wouldnt know being BART has a Banner,and southern cal we have...well we have....let me get back to you on that.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaahahahaha