Chamillionaire signs w/ the R.O.C.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Got this e-mail earlier tonight...

MIXTAPE MESSIAH HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN RELEASED AND IS MOVING MAJOR UNITS I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS FOR THE
SUPPORT OF THE FANS. CHECK THE MAIN PAGE FOR THE REST OF THE SHOWS AND INSTORES LOCALLY......

ON MY TRIP TO NEW YORK LAST MONTH ME AND THE COLOR CHANGIN CLICK SIGNED A RECORD DEAL WITH ROCAFELLA RECORDS. IM PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE ROC FAM AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH THEM. I WILL BEGIN RECORDING MY ALBUM AFTER I FINISH THESE LAST PRESS DATES FOR MTM AND LOOK FOR MY ALBUM DROPPIN FORTH QUARTER BEFORE CHRISTMAS TIME....COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR BOY HEAVY FOR MY MAJOR DEPUTE I PROMISE IT WILL BE FIRE.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION SOON.....

UPCOMING..

NEW PRODUCTS

DJ DRAMA PRESENTS THE LEGEND SERIES- BUN B & THE MDDLEFINGAZ. FEATURING CHAMILLIONAIRE, PAUL WALL, KILLA KYLEON, LIL SCRAPPY, KILLA MIKE, DAVID BANNER,LIL BOOSIE AND MORE....

KYLEON WELCOME TO THE HOOD. THE BOSS HOGG OUTLAWS WITH KYLEON'S ALL FRESTYLE CD...

THIRD DEGREE'S CATALOG HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE CHAMILLIONAIRE.COM SHOP PAGE.

THE MIX TAPE MESSIAH POSTERS HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE POSTER PAGE.

CHAMILLIONAIRE & STAT QUO (T.B.A.)

THANK YOU .... THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME....

Visit our site here:
http://www.chamillionaire.bigstep.com/

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
I'll put it to ya'll like this, if it was a fake, I'll apologize in advance... BUT, and it's a big BUT, peep game... This e-mail came to me from [email protected] that's the same address that I have saved to my address book and my inbox is set to exclusive... So... If it didn't come from that address it would've been sent to my junk mail automatically... I got this e-mail at about 1am and it seemed kinda odd to be announcing something like that in that manner... I went ahead and posted it up on a few boards, just because I wanted to share the news, not spread a rumor... I talk to Chamill via e-mail on a fairly regular basis and that's always the e-mail I use, so either that shit is for real or someone got his info and pulled some real grimey shit... Those that know me and those that don't, I always keep it 100, no need to lie about anything like this... Hopefully the man himself will speak on it soon and let the truth be known...

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Tigger said:
I'll put it to ya'll like this, if it was a fake, I'll apologize in advance... BUT, and it's a big BUT, peep game... This e-mail came to me from [email protected] that's the same address that I have saved to my address book and my inbox is set to exclusive... So... If it didn't come from that address it would've been sent to my junk mail automatically... I got this e-mail at about 1am and it seemed kinda odd to be announcing something like that in that manner... I went ahead and posted it up on a few boards, just because I wanted to share the news, not spread a rumor... I talk to Chamill via e-mail on a fairly regular basis and that's always the e-mail I use, so either that shit is for real or someone got his info and pulled some real grimey shit... Those that know me and those that don't, I always keep it 100, no need to lie about anything like this... Hopefully the man himself will speak on it soon and let the truth be known...
oh no explanation needed we know u aint gonna make that shit up, but some one hacking chamillions email is a possibility....anyhow the truth will be told from the horse's mouth sooner or later...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
tosin said:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 3:13 PM
To: -Tosin- <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Congrats...

well I hit up shift media so they can get to the bottom of it.... But I
didn't get an email sayin anything like that on my 2 way or my email
address so its someone else that did it because I would have received it
or woulda have been able to see the email in the bigstep account.... But
ill clear it up..... I'm not signin as an artist to anyone that doesn't
wanna let me have an imprint on the side....wether its a major or an
independent imprint... I'm messin wit some stuff but rocafella is not
one of em...

- Chamillionaire "The Mixtape Messiah" tripple disc underground IN THE
STREETS JULY 9TH
"Controversy Sells" The Album Coming Soon.
yep...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
lmao^^^

After listening to mixtape messiah, I didn't even believe this shit at all. I'd hate to see him sign with a major, cause his shit would be more like mixtape messiah, than get ya mind correct. Dumbed down like the difference between the leprechaun and you gotta feel me