CHAIN STORE FEEDBACK FOR NE7 APPRECIATED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Out N SLC valley we jus gettin FYE jus recently N they jus bought a Warehouse location. Give me a couple days to hit all of them to see what they got N at Virgin too. If they dont have em. maybe Ill jus do a order jus to fuck with them so itll be on the shelves Nywayz.

Apr 15, 2003
Woodie all independent record stores in the Colorado Springs and denver have all ur releases I'm not sure if Angelo's had it in stock tho

On another not woodie man this album is tight loving it keep doing it woodie you never disapoint us Colorado got nothing but love for you!

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
BEST BUY IN FRISCO....THATS GOOD....THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK EVERYONE

BIGGD, WHERE DID YOU LOOK IN SPOKANE? IMA TRY AND GET SOME COPIES OUT TO A CLOTHING STORE CALLED THE G SPOT BY THE NORTHTOWN MALL

John925

Dec 5, 2019
Idk if anyone still looks at these. But damn I remember when this album dropped. I used to go into Rock Bottom records on 18th and A st and listen to it. It was one of like 5 albums they had in the store that were hooked up to the headphones in there. Miss those days

Props: dalycity650

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Idk if anyone still looks at these. But damn I remember when this album dropped. I used to go into Rock Bottom records on 18th and A st and listen to it. It was one of like 5 albums they had in the store that were hooked up to the headphones in there. Miss those days
that was way back in the days!