Ces Cru Constant Energy Struggle album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
I just wanted to take a second and share my thoughts on the Ces Cru album.

I've been listening to the new album for a few days now and all I have to say is that it goes. Godi and Ubi just show how much they have progressed as rappers on this album and the fact that they didnt have a crap ton of unneeded features on it. Im not hatting on Kaliko but Im glad to hear a Strange record without him on it somewhere. I do like the features with Liz and JL and they just add to the tracks. I also think that Godi really shines on this album.

My only issue so far is that all the tracks are well balanced but there isnt one that really jumps out at me as being the OHHH WEEE track. Im still listening to it tho so that might change over the next few days.

Overall Im glad I pre ordered it and cant wait to get a physical copy with better sound quality.

And for those who havent seen it yet here is there video for Worlds Collide.

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr
Aug 30, 2002
It's been out for a while bud.. Its not bad at all. Of course they can rip but being able to rip and make a banger are too diff things and some tracks the first few go arounds didn't sit too well for me. I'll wait until the cd comes to bump it in the car for better judgement.

Props: Mixerr
Oct 5, 2009
Yeah, I'm 13 bud. Thats why I spend all my time on a hip hop forum because I'm a gangster 13 year old with over 3,000 posts.
Dont know how to find albums my ass, son. I use what.cd which only has quality rips, not shitty youtube rips made by children like yourself. But you could never get into a site like that noob. Lol, how pathetic, wiggers

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2003
You are full of shit the album hasnt even leaked yet
Im full of shit lol. Trust me..I wouldnt take the time to type this shit out if I was.

The albums been out and no I didnt leak it. The quality isnt the best either but it dosent have to be. I just wanted to hear it and overall its pretty solid.

Im a fan of Wavy. Its a Godi solo track but shit is hard. Wall E is pretty dope as well. Its a concept song about global pollution and how were all gonna kill the earth behind it.

Im not gonna go in depth on every track but best believe that shit leaked lol.

Props: NZTECHFAN
Oct 25, 2006
All this bickering aside, When Worlds Collide IS that standout track to me. I've seriously watched the vid for it at least 40 times in the past 48 hours. Shit is insanely intricate for such a crazy unconventional beat, and the vid is seriously among one of the best I've seen. This is the type of vid that Tech needs, without him cheesing the entire time.

Oct 25, 2006
"Thanks for your submission! Click here to vote again."??

Good to know whoever gets voted in has the biggest dick rider fans... I love that Ces Cru vid but I ain't sitting there reclicking... shit feels dishonorable and unfair...