Certified GOLD/PLATINUM Albums So Far This Year.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Certified GOLD/PLATINUM Albums So Far This Year.....
THESE ALBUMS HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED PLATINUM

Nappy Roots - Chicken Watermelon & Gritz
P. Diddy - We Invented The Remix
Big Tymers - Hood Rich
Nelly - Nellyville
Eminem - The Eminem Show
Jay-Z & R. Kelly- Best of Both Worlds

CERTIFIED GOLD

Lil Flip - Undaground Legend
Xzibit - Man -vs- Machine
Styles - A Gangsta & A Gentleman
Trick Daddy - Thug Holiday
Khia - Thug Misses
Clipse - Lord Willin'
Lil Wayne - 500 Degreez
Will Smith - Born To Reign

SHIT IS KINDA SORRY!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
It only took a breakout single with major radio play for most of those albums to post gold or platium status......Nappy(Awnaw)....Clipse(Grindin)...Styles(Goodtimes)...Lil Flip(Way We ball)...Khia(my neck).

I've heard all of those albums and with the exception of Clipse the rest of the songs are terrible, Nappy Roots is ok.

The only 2 albums in my mind that are good on that list is Clipse and Eminem. Everything else isn't shit to me. FTI!!!!

Nick

Aug 26, 2002
Nappy Roots is tight as fucc, yall trippin fo real

Clipse: they tight as fucc, they need some other producers for there next one , at least switch up the sounds not just Neptunes ( they ain;t gangsta enuff for what they on)

Aug 18, 2002
fucc all that commercial ass east coast... dj quik is tight & should be on there too! he's a pimp... hs should produce some Tech N9ne shit.. might be crazy!

Aug 19, 2002
Nappy Roots aint bad cept for that dude that sounds like Shaggy with throat cancer....he can ruin a song real quick like........

i expected Tech to be at least Gold in KC.....

Nov 1, 2002
The thing about the Clipse, at least from the two songs by them I've heard, is they come the same on every song. I don't know if it's the Neptunes beats or what, but they sound too much the same to me.

What are Tech's sales on Absolute Power? Is it anywhere near Anghellic's numbers?