(((CENTRAL STYLE SOUND "THE FUNK IS MY CRIME" CD AVAILABLE NOW!!!)))

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2008
www.mintunderground.com
Jan 6, 2003
I was just about to order the CD but you're killing me with $35 in shipping to Norway. I'd love to buy the CD from you but not with shipping like that. is there any way you can charge a "normal" shipping rate or is this for a super-registered shipping to prevent me from filing a paypal claim after I've received the CD and would like to have my money back so I can scam somebody else?

Mar 31, 2008
www.mintunderground.com
I was just about to order the CD but you're killing me with $35 in shipping to Norway. I'd love to buy the CD from you but not with shipping like that. is there any way you can charge a "normal" shipping rate or is this for a super-registered shipping to prevent me from filing a paypal claim after I've received the CD and would like to have my money back so I can scam somebody else?

Yes, we do only ship with methods that allow online tracking in order to prevent lost and/or stolen items, and fraudulent claims.

I'm sorry to hear that you don't agree with the shipping costs; however we/www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com create the price of our listed items, not the shipping costs. All shipping costs are automatically calculated by the carriers (USPS, UPS & FedEx) after you choose your shipping options. We have no control of the shipping rates.

Feb 21, 2011
Aren't you able to just send him an invoice through paypal with regular shipping like 8-12 dollars or something like that? Flowjobs always buying CD's its not like he's just some random. Or are you strictly doing buisness through your website these days? Theirs gotta be a way to ship it for under $35 dollars lol.

Mar 31, 2008
www.mintunderground.com
Aren't you able to just send him an invoice through paypal with regular shipping like 8-12 dollars or something like that? Flowjobs always buying CD's its not like he's just some random. Or are you strictly doing buisness through your website these days? Theirs gotta be a way to ship it for under $35 dollars lol.
Yes, we're strictly doing business through the website, because we're actually a real registered business now and all of our transactions need to be tracked for annual tax purposes. No matter what, we have to pay taxes (Federal & State) and other associated/forgone costs of doing business on all of our accounts (Google Checkout, Pay Leap (Credit/Merchant services) & Pay Pal).

We just want everybody to know that this is not personal in any shape or form, so please don't take it that way. Times have changed and so did the way that we do business.

The price of this CD is still less than market value, even with the carriers shipping costs. We take all costs into consideration, when we give an item it's price. We investigate our competitors (ebay (store/fixed priced) sellers, amazon.com, gemm.com, discogs.com, musicstack.com, iitightrecords.jp, starniterecords.jp and etc.) pricing thoroughly, so we can make sure that we are inline with and can give you the best available pricing (at the time of listing). We do not consider auction pricing, because auction pricing fluctuates day to day and from one seller to the next seller. Basically, it is our opinion that auctions aren't always reliable source of information.

We do know that there are some items that aren't priced the way some of us may like or appreciate; however this is most likely due to the item being our last/only copy left. We also raise the price on items as we run out of stock.

Like we previously stated, times have changed and so did the way that we do business. We hope that you understand and respect this change.

We appreciate your support and positive response and we also thank you for not turning this into another hijacked "F everybody and the world" thread as many threads on the siccness.com turn into.

I personally thank you for your shared thoughts, concerns and insight.

www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com

Jan 6, 2003
Thanks for your reply mikal. I ain't going to argue on your shipping price. But I admit that I am disappointed about them being so high for intl' shipping.

Thanks for your reply mikal. I ain't going to argue on your shipping price. But I admit that I am disappointed about them being so high for intl' shipping.
Thank you for your input Flowjob. Once again, it is NOT www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com's shipping cost. It is the carriers (USPS, UPS & FedEx) shipping costs/rate that are automatically calculated according to the shipping options that are chosen by our customers.

We wish that we didn't have to require shipping with online tracking, but this is a necessary evil that we have learned to live with.

As we stated before, the price of the Central Style Sound "The Funk Is My Crime" CD with shipping is still below market value and an overall great buy. There is one being sold right now on eBay for $125 + shipping. Our Central Style Sound CD is $50 less, including the shipping costs. Our copy is only a few dollars more, for a Brand New copy vs. the used copy that sold on the siccness recently. Click the link that says "eBay" to see the listing. It's a great buy either way anybody looks at it.

Thank you again for everything Flowjob. We truly appreciate it.

www.MINTUNDERGROUND.com