CELTICS OR LAKERS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I can say I used to be biased, but I can now admit when the lakers get away with some bullshit calls, like when the kings got ripped of awhile back.

Did you see game 3 when kobe was been called for some fouls when there wasn't any contact at all?? I mention that because Kobe had to come out the game....Now in reality superstars don't get called unless it's a obvious foul, not fair but reality just like Jordan did.

It's not the same when a back up player gets called for some noncontact foul as to when a starter/superstar. im in a hurry so I hope this made some sence.
yea kinda.....
but he didnt foul out, he ended the gave with 5 que no?

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
KG USED TO BE MY FAVORITE PLAYER SO IM FUCKING WITH THE CELTICS NEVER REALLY LIKED THE LAKERS THO I DONT MIND WATHING EM PLAY..IM WARRIOR FAN BY HEART BUT THATS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.

Mar 11, 2004
I can say I used to be biased, but I can now admit when the lakers get away with some bullshit calls, like when the kings got ripped of awhile back.

Did you see game 3 when kobe was been called for some fouls when there wasn't any contact at all?? I mention that because Kobe had to come out the game....Now in reality superstars don't get called unless it's a obvious foul, not fair but reality just like Jordan did.

It's not the same when a back up player gets called for some noncontact foul as to when a starter/superstar. im in a hurry so I hope this made some sence.
MOST PEOPLES OPINIONS OF THE LAKERS R BIAS..."I HATE THE LAKERS CUZ OF KOBE"? THATS ALL U HEAR.. KOBE AINT THE ONLY1 DOIN SHIT..HE DOES LEAD THE TEAM BUT HE IS ALSO THE STAR PLAYER...BUT IF THE WHOLE TEAM DIDNT DO THEY PART THEY WOULDA NEVER GOT THIS FAR..

Mar 11, 2004
yep cant stand their bandwagon fans dick riding kobe non stop only reason they like the lakers is cause kobe fuck the lakers
I GREW UP A LAKER FAN..AND ALOT OF THE PEOPLE I KNO THAT ARE LAKER FANS DID TOO...THE CELTICS GOT CRAZY FANS WHY DONT ANY1 BRING UP THE DICK RIDERS FROM ANY OTHER TEAM? CUZ THE LAKERS R MOST HATED FOR THE FACT WE GOT KOBE..DONT BLAME THE TEAM CUZ WE PICKED UP A KID FROM HS THAT IS TOO TALENTED FOR SUM OF YALL..BE FOREAL FOR A MIN KOBE GOT A MAJOR FAN BASE CUZ HE TEARIN SHIT UP..HE SO GOOD THAT PEOPLE SAY HE A 1 MAN TEAM...HE JUST THE ONE MAKIN PLAYS..GASOL A BEAST TOO...THE ONLY PLAYER ON THA TEAM THAT IS BAD IS ARTEST OUT ON THE COURT LOOKIN CLUELESS..WE GOT A STACKED TEAM THATS IT

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I GREW UP A LAKER FAN..AND ALOT OF THE PEOPLE I KNO THAT ARE LAKER FANS DID TOO...THE CELTICS GOT CRAZY FANS WHY DONT ANY1 BRING UP THE DICK RIDERS FROM ANY OTHER TEAM? CUZ THE LAKERS R MOST HATED FOR THE FACT WE GOT KOBE..DONT BLAME THE TEAM CUZ WE PICKED UP A KID FROM HS THAT IS TOO TALENTED FOR SUM OF YALL..BE FOREAL FOR A MIN KOBE GOT A MAJOR FAN BASE CUZ HE TEARIN SHIT UP..HE SO GOOD THAT PEOPLE SAY HE A 1 MAN TEAM...HE JUST THE ONE MAKIN PLAYS..GASOL A BEAST TOO...THE ONLY PLAYER ON THA TEAM THAT IS BAD IS ARTEST OUT ON THE COURT LOOKIN CLUELESS..WE GOT A STACKED TEAM THATS IT

cause the celtics are on the east coast you dont see to many boston fans over here you see a bunch of bandwagon laker fans and they come out only durin the end of the playoffs mostly durin the finals actin like they been reppin them forever take away kobe and more then 95% of the laker fans would be gone

Mar 11, 2004
cause the celtics are on the east coast you dont see to many boston fans over here you see a bunch of bandwagon laker fans and they come out only durin the end of the playoffs mostly durin the finals actin like they been reppin them forever take away kobe and more then 95% of the laker fans would be gone
YEA I FEEL U..IM NOT SAYIN IF WE DIDNT HAVE KOBE WE WOULD B THIS FAR..BUT IM STILL SAYIN ITS NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF KOBE..LAKERS R A GOOD TEAM..IM ONLY 21 BUT I BEEN A LAKER EVER SINCE I WAS LIL

Feb 1, 2009
MOST PEOPLES OPINIONS OF THE LAKERS R BIAS..."I HATE THE LAKERS CUZ OF KOBE"? THATS ALL U HEAR.. KOBE AINT THE ONLY1 DOIN SHIT..HE DOES LEAD THE TEAM BUT HE IS ALSO THE STAR PLAYER...BUT IF THE WHOLE TEAM DIDNT DO THEY PART THEY WOULDA NEVER GOT THIS FAR..
The team wouldn't be shit with out Kobe.

The fact is most of the Lakers starters are overrated.

The Lakers do lack to killer instinct....when they go up 5 or 10 points the get to confident and forget the game is not over and thats the coach's fault.

Feb 1, 2009
I'll put it like this, if the Lakers play Lakers basketball and boston plays boston basketball the then Lakers will win.

Fuck all the Kobe haters.LOL