CELTICS OR LAKERS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2003
Are any of you watching the NBA finals?? And if soo who are you guys going for? Im all for the Celtics..... or if it would had been any other team i would of been going for them..... anyone but the LAKERS. so in this case im all for the Celtics plus they do have a good team.

Feb 1, 2009
If the fuckin refs call it fare it should be the Lakers!! I've been a die hard Lakers fan since I was 7 years old.

Gasol needs to step his shit up, fucking softy.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
yea gasol needs to step up. no matter what u say kobe cant do it alone
yea he proved that in last nites loss.....

i been watching the games religiously....almost became a real damn celtics fan.from rooting for them and watching thier team... I dont hate the lakers because there from LA...i just dont like kobe's bitch ass.....
and if i am a true fan of any b-ball team its the SUNs so........
double fuck the lakers!!

Feb 1, 2009
Kobe is badass homie. I can't stand EVERY fucker from the celtics!

Watch the games lokos, the refs be calling some lame fools mostly on the Lakers.

One more thing them Lakers fan in la are all fucking lame, they need to get off them ipads in get in to the game and make some noise!

May 27, 2003

Watch the games lokos, the refs be calling some lame fools mostly on the Lakers.

One more thing them Lakers fan in la are all fucking lame, they need to get off them ipads in get in to the game and make some noise!
Lakerz aint a team...... everyone just pass the ball to kobe....... thats why he be scoring like 50 points a game.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas

as a true laker you opinion is biased carnal.... lol
fisher has been drawing out a lot bullshit ass fouls all series
and alot of wallace's fouls called in boston were bogus....
so the refs are blowing the whistle too much but against both IMO..

Feb 1, 2009
as a true laker you opinion is biased carnal.... lol
fisher has been drawing out a lot bullshit ass fouls all series
and alot of wallace's fouls called in boston were bogus....
so the refs are blowing the whistle too much but against both IMO..
I can say I used to be biased, but I can now admit when the lakers get away with some bullshit calls, like when the kings got ripped of awhile back.

Did you see game 3 when kobe was been called for some fouls when there wasn't any contact at all?? I mention that because Kobe had to come out the game....Now in reality superstars don't get called unless it's a obvious foul, not fair but reality just like Jordan did.

It's not the same when a back up player gets called for some noncontact foul as to when a starter/superstar. im in a hurry so I hope this made some sence.

Feb 1, 2009
Lakerz aint a team...... everyone just pass the ball to kobe....... thats why he be scoring like 50 points a game.
I cant stand it when people say that shit....FUCK watch the game. If non of them other fuckers can make a shot, should kobe keep passing or should he try and do as much as possible at one point??

look up the stats, kobe didnt start shooting much till the 3 quarter. good thing he did or they would've lost be 50 FUCKIN points.

Feb 13, 2004
I can say I used to be biased, but I can now admit when the lakers get away with some bullshit calls, like when the kings got ripped of awhile back.

Did you see game 3 when kobe was been called for some fouls when there wasn't any contact at all?? I mention that because Kobe had to come out the game....Now in reality superstars don't get called unless it's a obvious foul, not fair but reality just like Jordan did.

It's not the same when a back up player gets called for some noncontact foul as to when a starter/superstar. im in a hurry so I hope this made some sence.
Jordan was the best at getting away with fouls. He had a good technique.