Cell Block Compilation??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
naner12 said:
wtf .. that shit is weird. did you buy it used? i wonder someone switched discs on you or if the og release were misprints. all the ones i had were sealed so i have no idea. that's some strange shit.
yeah i got it used but still, i'm wondering if they misprinted the inserts and when they re-released it they had it fixed....somebody else on here must have an OG that they can check on

Jan 30, 2004
Amaretto said:
so do i get this right... the cover is OG but the cd is the re-release? no diss, but my price rate dropped :-/
not sure yet, but i think that it's the og cd and when they re-released the cd, they fixed the tracklisting to match the cd. but i could be wrong, either way, bid or don't bid, it's still a good cd.

Jan 30, 2004
i just found another original copy of this cd and it's like i said before, says bad n fluenz on the back insert but has half pint on the actual cd for track 17.

May 2, 2002
diggler said:
i just found another original copy of this cd and it's like i said before, says bad n fluenz on the back insert but has half pint on the actual cd for track 17.
aight, so how much did the cd go for? :x

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
diggler said:

damn man .. i sold them on eBay saying that track 17 was Bad-N-Fluenz. i wish i would've known that shit i don't false advertising shit. good looking though diggler.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
naner12 said:
i had a shitload of them and sold all of the og's off recently. here's the og release ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4702754884

and this is the re-release ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4711910440

Isn't the first one the Re-Release and the second one the Original??? I remember when that cd first came out I bought the version with the Half Pint cd as the last track. I just recently seen the other version with the "Straight From the Streets of East Oakland" on the front cover. What made you conclude that the version with newer graphics is the original?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Triple X Rated said:
Isn't the first one the Re-Release and the second one the Original??? I remember when that cd first came out I bought the version with the Half Pint cd as the last track. I just recently seen the other version with the "Straight From the Streets of East Oakland" on the front cover. What made you conclude that the version with newer graphics is the original?

before i started selling them EVERYONE that i asked said that was the OG. not one person told me different and most of them are big time collectors so i rolled with what they said.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Thanks for the respond.. i'm just trying to figure out myself cause I could have sworn the one with the names on the front cover is the original release.. That was the one I bought at Sam Goody when that cd first dropped back in the day. The one without the names on front looks like newer graphics.. I was just used to seeing the version with the names on front until I rec'd a version without the names. I thought that was the re-release after seeing that..