Cell Block Compilation??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
i was wondering if this cd is rare? also, if it's worth checkin out?

Cell Block Compilation CD
1996 Cell Block Records/Priority Records
17 Tracks featuring Too Short, Mr. Ill, FM Blue, Bad N Fluenz, 3x Krazy, Askari X, A.M.W., Father Dom, Delinquents, Shorty B, Murderer, Joe Riggs, Seagram, The Luniz, Richie Rich, J. Dubb, Gangsta P, Half Pint

May 2, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
to my knowledge, 'recycled tracks' were virtually non-existant back in 1996.

thats a damn good compilation, but i'm not sure how rare it is.... it WAS distributed through priority records though.
ok kool.. hmm maybe i'll peep it then. (when i ment "recycled" i ment that those tracks were also on the different artists solo albums...) :)

Oct 27, 2003
there is an og and a re-release: the og release says straight from the streets of east oakland on the front and the priority release has the names of the artists on the front cover and all tracks are slappin and as far as my understanding the half pint track wasnt on the original release

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
seatownplayah said:
there is an og and a re-release: the og release says straight from the streets of east oakland on the front and the priority release has the names of the artists on the front cover and all tracks are slappin and as far as my understanding the half pint track wasnt on the original release

they're both on Priority. the og release had Bad-N-Fluenz "P.H. Balance" as track 17 and the re-release has Half Pint "Oakland So Saucy" as track 17. the re-release has the featured artist names in the bricks on the cover the og doesn't.

Oct 27, 2003
naner12 said:
they're both on Priority. the og release had Bad-N-Fluenz "P.H. Balance" as track 17 and the re-release has Half Pint "Oakland So Saucy" as track 17. the re-release has the featured artist names in the bricks on the cover the og doesn't.
oh ya thanx naner

Jan 30, 2004
Amaretto said:
i was wondering if this cd is rare? also, if it's worth checkin out?

Cell Block Compilation CD
1996 Cell Block Records/Priority Records
17 Tracks featuring Too Short, Mr. Ill, FM Blue, Bad N Fluenz, 3x Krazy, Askari X, A.M.W., Father Dom, Delinquents, Shorty B, Murderer, Joe Riggs, Seagram, The Luniz, Richie Rich, J. Dubb, Gangsta P, Half Pint
yo! is that my auction you're looking at? i just listed that this morning. also, the tracklisting on the back lists the bad n fluenz as track 17 but printed on the cd, it has half pint listed as track 17...i'll have to listen to it and find out what it is.

May 2, 2002
diggler said:
yo! is that my auction you're looking at? i just listed that this morning. also, the tracklisting on the back lists the bad n fluenz as track 17 but printed on the cd, it has half pint listed as track 17...i'll have to listen to it and find out what it is.
hehe cool... it's the re-release u got right? :paranoid:

Jan 30, 2004
hey naner, do you have this cd? i'm just wondering cuz judging by my inserts i got the og but for some reason the cd has half pint. unless they re-released it with 2 different artworks?

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com