Celebrity Rehab 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
Anyone else watch it last night?

Shit was a three ring circus.Steven Adler the drummer from Gun N Roses is one fucked up dude.Gary Busey is so fuckin gone he thinks he's there to be a councelor (cuz the angels sent him) not a patient.The chick from american idol was doin lines of yayo with her moms then she dies the same night.

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I watched an episode w/ Rodney King..he's a tow truck driver and he was in the passenger seat puking his guts out of the window. lol

He said if you dont have a beer in ya by 11am something's wrong with you. lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah i saw an interview with the dude who plays Eric on entourage, he said he saw Busey at several events after they did the entourage episode Busey was on, and Busey completely forgot he was on that show.

on a side note i was watchin that Real Chance at Love show and a chick that i went to elementary school, middle and high school with was on it. She got kicked off for having "skunk breath"

Jun 3, 2006
shit just started now, ima watch it between football games. Busey alone makes me wanna watch it lol
lol...i saw part of it the other night..busey really said "im here to work side by side wit drew"....lol....he's fuckin great.....i dont care i would fuck that bitck nikki, id line her up a fat rail and just beat that shit all night

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
TIME AND CHANNEL PLZ,...OH AND WUT DAYS IT COME ON ,..I GOTTA SEE THIS SHIT!,LOL....BUSEY IS A FUCKING SAV!,LOL... OUT THERE BUT HES STILL A SAV!