Celcius being re-released on MidwestSide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
the new release date isn't shown anymore and there are no more copies in the Amazon store.

so...sealed copy of the Celcius re-release. Who wants it? Otherwise I sell it to the dupes on eBay for $30 like I did last week. :)

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
anybody found out if the bonus disc with the amazon rerelease was a midwestside compilation or what, not a 2nd disc at all?
and yeah you can find an unopened copy of celcius probably 20 or less.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
You realize that celcius copies are easy to find and I'm pretty sure they're like.. 20 bucks.
indeed...

but the person who used Buy It Now and bought it for $30 didn't realize that. the one who bought my open but new copy for $27 last week didn't realize that.

and I totally realize that a lot of people don't realize that...and took advantage of it...

:cool:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I wanna say i bought rogish ways for a penny plus shipping and its on now summer edition for .99 cents.... lol good deals on ebay..... I bought tech live in reno had a real production company logo on it but the case cover was reprinted and the disc had a printed label on it for like 15 or twenty bucks then paid shipping, they got my ass on that... The description said this is a rare copy might have said used copy of a live performance bla bla bla very rare. I always ask any time it says your bidding on a copy in the description now and people are usually like yeah its real dumb ass and feel insulted...lol

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lets turn this into a who`s got fucked on ebay thread..... LOL
Knew a chick who bought a game cube around christmas time all the stores were sold out and her brother really wanted one so she got on ebay, shit was still some what new i think when the game cube was hot but she ended up paying 200.00 for a sealed game cube box could have been worded a lil trickier but the mother fucker came empty nothin she could do..... lol