Celcius being re-released on MidwestSide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
well ive never had an actual copy of this might have to cop...but tech wont like that haha...from the mp3s ive heard though most of the tracks on the original pressing were shitty quality so idk
and 2 discs? amazon says...

Jul 1, 2004
They got em for sale at the cd warehouse here in springfield mo. Celcius is not rare anymore.

@ the guy sayin Tech wont like you buyin it, I think he's FAR from over that. When he signed my Celcius poster he was glad I had heard the album. He said..."its a beautiful album with beautiful music, I wish we coulda put it out but they did it. Glad you enjoyed it."...something along those lines.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Yeah, they've had pressings of the album in the 7th Heavens here for years now. Not that big of a deal, however according to Amazon, 2 discs... Hm...

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
@ the guy sayin Tech wont like you buyin it, I think he's FAR from over that. When he signed my Celcius poster he was glad I had heard the album. He said..."its a beautiful album with beautiful music, I wish we coulda put it out but they did it. Glad you enjoyed it."...something along those lines.
kool glad to see Tech's over the issue with it being out there then, i mean it didnt hurt him for them to release it he just lost some profit but im sure all his official albums outsold it. But i still wonder if that 2nd disc amazon says it has is true.....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I haven't seen it, man. There's a threshold I keep for myself between my like for music and an artist. I think the only artist dvd's I've ever watched were Gorillaz and Twiztid, and I bought them based on the comedic aspect. I'm weird. :/

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I am still looking for a sealed OG copy of Celcius to be available...

but if the 2nd disc that amazon has listed pertains wholly to tech as well than I might have to cop it (I won't be surprised if it's bundled with a disc full of various artists or a compilation of some sort from MidWestside if they plan to)

Jan 8, 2004
www.sickfucksunited.com
I am still looking for a sealed OG copy of Celcius to be available...

but if the 2nd disc that amazon has listed pertains wholly to tech as well than I might have to cop it (I won't be surprised if it's bundled with a disc full of various artists or a compilation of some sort from MidWestside if they plan to)
A midwestside compilation is what i figured it would be.

Oct 25, 2006
I haven't seen it, man. There's a threshold I keep for myself between my like for music and an artist. I think the only artist dvd's I've ever watched were Gorillaz and Twiztid, and I bought them based on the comedic aspect. I'm weird. :/
Awww, that's too bad. It's a really good DVD, worth at least one watch.