Cee-Lo (of Goodie Mob) at Rasputin Berkeley this Saturday!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i disagree 'bout Cee-lo bein' garbage. if your talkin 'bout his c.d. "cee-lo green & his perfect imperfections", or somethin' of that nature. that c.d. was different as fuck. but a lot of real MUSIC goin' on in there. some people can't feel different shit and cee-lo is a different type of cat. weird even. but i liked his shit.

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
Yea its these young cats that cant respect a different kind of music if it aint talkin about blingin,22's, shootem up shit!! I like C-lo for the fact if i wanna listen to sumthin diff shit i can play hismusic!!

Sep 18, 2002
y'all trippin its all bout skee- lo...." i wish i was a little bit taller, i wish i was a baller"

nah fah real tho........cee-lo has sum tight shit....havent heard his new cd but the shit back in the day is tight.....when goodie mob did some tight ass tracks wit outkast....yea they the shit......i member getting blunted and listening

Jun 5, 2002
XxSiCCWiDIt05xX said:
nah fah real tho........cee-lo has sum tight shit....havent heard his new cd...
Ya owe it to yaself to snatch dat new CD, doggie. I guarantee you it'll be some knock that'll stay in ya deck for awhile. He came wit it on anotha level this time.

Jan 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
Man that new Cee-lo green knock I got that shit playin' in my mp3 player as I type! It stayed in my deck until I went and copped that new suge free.Cee-lo is definitely on some other shit but Allhiphop.com gave him 4 stars for his new album and thats gotta say somethin about the quality of music he's makin.What we all gotta remember is that Creativity is the Key!!!!