CD's and Tapes for sale. SOME RARE SHIT HERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2002
CD's

3xKrazy-"Sick-O"
African Identity-"You Won't Come To My Funeral"
Agerman of 3xKrazy-"$uccess The Best Revenge"
ATC-"All Too Critical"
Black Nate-"Recognize Me"
C.I.N.-"Richmond Roulette"
Da Kat-"Still Subbin'"
Deco-D-"Surgery On the Game"
D-Moe tha Youngsta-"Do You Feel Me?"
Dush Tray-"I'll Rather Lounge" OG
First Degree-"Southbound"
Fly Nate tha Banksta-"Nothin' But The Money"
Freaky Fred-"Game Check"
GLP-"Straight Out The Labb" OG
Guce-"Clear and Present Danger"
Hitman-"Solo Creep"
Ironic-"De Vallejo"
Kingpins Only
Mafiosos-"Take Cover"
Marvaless-"Ghetto Blues"
N.O.H. Mafia-"N#gg&s On High" (signed by Black C)
Off Da Hook (self-titled)
Primo-"Stickin To the Script"
Rappin Ron and Ant Diddley Dog-"Bad N-Fluenz" (re-release)
Richie Rich-"Half Thang"
Seagram-"Reality Check"
Sh'Killa-"Gangstrez From Da Bay"
S-I-C-"Long Lasting"
Skip Dog (EZSD)-"1$t the Money Then the Power"
Street Thugs-"Not To Be Fucked With"
Tha Dangla-"Straight Max'n"
Tha M.O.B.B.-"Never Trust Them Ho's" OG
The Coup-"Kill My Landlord"
Totally Insane-"Backstreet Life"
Totally Insane-"Goin' Insane"
UDI-"Drinks On Us"
UDI-"Under Da Influence"
UNLV (Baldhead Rick and SB)-"Underground Nation Livin Violently"
Young Cellski aka 2Took-"Mr. Predicter" OG
Young D Boyz-"Straight Game"
Young Dre-"Hated By Many"
Young Lay-"Unsolved Mysteriez"

COMPILATIONS (CDs)

"209's Most Vicious" (feat Young Droop, Lowdown, Hurricane J, and more)
"Bay Area Playaz" (feat RBL Posse, GLP, Cellski, Knumskull, JT, Guce, and more)
"Notorious Pimps, Playas, & Hustlas" (feat IMP, 11/5, Seagram, Bad NFluenz, JT, Quinn, 3xKrazy, and more)
"Silent Cries From the Ghetto" (feat Taydatay, Big Mack, San Quinn, Guce, and more)
"The Pusha Man" (feat Cougnut, San Quinn, T.Lowe, N.O.H. Mafia, Hitman, ATC, Pizzo, and more)

TAPES

Dre Dog-"The Ave" single (sealed)
IMP-"IMP Dogs"
IMP-"No Prisoners"
Lil Fly-"Bonafide Playa"
Psycho Gangsta-"Stories Of the Jack"
The Coup-"The EP"
Too Short-"Don't Stop Rappin" (75 Girls)
Too Short-"Raw, Uncut, and X-Rated" (75 Girls)
Totally Insane-"Direct From the Backstreet"
Triple 6-"Hustlin' 4 My Paper"

VINYL

MVP-"The Kings Men" (sealed)

Start making offers (REASONABLE ones) All CD's are in good condition (some better than others.. u can just ask)

Jun 26, 2002
209 said:
you go on ebay, if so what is your member name?
Haven't used ebay in a while.. but my username is lynchhung. I also used it a few times on my sisters name, which is furfcat. As you can see, all positive feedback. I do want to receive payments first for all of this, and knowing that people may still be skeptical i made my first sale and sent first. L-Wood bought $225 worth of cd's, so I told him i'd send first so i could have someone to vouche for me. Not to mention I'm from PA so every CD I have on there I had to make deals with people from Cali on this board to get them..That was back in the day when my name on here was bloccstylelocc (i was on the OG legit list, then didn't use the board for a few years). So I think that should be as much proof as u need.. i'll have L-Wood post on here in a few days when he gets his CD's.

Thanks for all the offers already.. i'll be responding to all PMs i received in a little. Keep em comin!

Aug 18, 2002
Just got my package from P-Kay and everything is in real good condition....he sent it out quick too. Just wanted to get on here and vouce from him since he's been away for awhile. Thanks again P-Kay! I'll be talking w/ you again soon.

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
What's good all... good to see someone remembers me from the good ole days haha. Anyways... apparently alot of people dont know what "make me an offer" means. When I have 4 peope makin offers for a CD, and then some clown asks me "what do u want for this?", i don't even take it seriously. SOOO.. MAKE AN OFFER... i don't like "what do u want for this?". and i'm sorry... but i will take the highest offer.

And PS.. if u are making offers... the Bad N-Fluenz is worth more than $30 (as of now i'm up to $65) and the MVP Vinyl is worth more than $40. LOL good try though

P-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2002
oh yeah.. if i haven't responded back to ur pm.. that either means ur offer is nooo good or i'm just too drunk. so i'll either hit u back in the AM or you're just dumb. (3 of my rarest CD's for $50 is noooo good)

Umm other than that.. Go Steelers!

Jun 26, 2002
I just edited the post, taking off what i've already sold. so everything else is still available!

But PLEASE don't message me askin how much I want for something. Just MAKE AN OFFER and we'll take it from there.

(Oh and my PMs were cleared so some people may have made offers that I never responded to. Just re-message me)

Thanks